Haxor's Activity Team [HATE]
Welcome to Haxor's Activity Forum.

Haxor Activity is a great place where we share, discuss, and get updated information about Computer Tricks, PC Games, Facebook Games, Design, Coding, E.T.C

Note : If you cannot see the backround of this Forum,
Please setting your Monitor Brightness.

If you want to Join to this Forum, Please Register or Login :)
Welcome to Haxor's Activity Forum.

Haxor Activity is a great place where we share, discuss, and get updated information about Computer Tricks, PC Games, Facebook Games, Design, Coding, E.T.C

Note : If you cannot see the backround of this Forum,
Please setting your Monitor Brightness.

If you want to Join to this Forum, Please Register or Login :)

- Knowledge Is Free -

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mysteryreb
Recruit
Recruit

Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 30 Empty12.04.13 13:31

onecrazylenny wrote:
you can only collect 25 per day from messages and 30 (collection items) per day from gifts
what i do is send collection items from my main account to my dummy accounts then go into dummy account accept the 25 items per day then go to the collections and send them back to my main account so they go into my gifts on main account where i can collect 30 ...helps if you have more than 1 dummy account .... i then use the dummy account to send 25 decorations, energy , unicorns etc.... to my messages in main account ... so basically i can get 30 collection items in gifts and 25 decorations, energy , unicorns etc.... in messages per day .... if you send yourself more that 25 in messages just wait til next day to collect 25 more ...i got like 800 unicorns in mine and i just collect 25 per day. I use a auto mouse click program to send that many unicorns or energy from dummy account to main account ....

automouse clicker website - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] --- i use linux so this is the autoclicker i use there are many more free ones out there

tiles

Violet path - tl_purple
Old road - tl_road84
Orange path - tl_orange
Red Path - tl_red

these probably don't work but i will try them tomorrow

to find any code just open charles go to <http://img-astrogarden.6waves.com> expand the folder then expand the <images> folder ... over to the right click <response> tab then in astrogarden just go to shop , collections, laboratory or shed and just go find whatever your looking to get the code on ... if you see it in astrogarden you;ll see the .png image in charles ... the code is the filename for the image .
Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 30 5112

Lenny if you could PM me I have a few questions that it looks like to can help me with. Thanks ahead of time.
Back to top Go down
clarissy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
clarissy

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 30 Empty13.04.13 7:19

to see the codes you must make sure that you have apps/facebook.com not [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in your browser open. You can remove [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and load again.

To see the item codes under Charles you must go to:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
by respone can you see the picture from item

(See the upper picture posted from mysteryreb)

under [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] go to response/JSON text you can see all codes from astrogarden. you can try them under Charles.

You need a gift from friends under messages. Open charles, enable Breakpoints , take the gift, execute. Go to Charles, repeat the request, breakpoints are remaining enabled. If the response/text is ->false, you can change it into true and this item will work, you find it in you shed. If the answer is ->error, this item will not work until we find a new way to crack it.
Back to top Go down
mysteryreb
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 30 Empty13.04.13 8:35

Well I have not made enough post to reply to PM's yet, I will have to talk at you later Lenny unless you want to add me to facebook. This Charles thing has got me miffed lol.... Will have to see if I will pay for it when the days of free are over.
Back to top Go down
clarissy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
clarissy

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 30 Empty13.04.13 12:34

I made a list of the working seeds:

sd_white_lily
sd_valentine_hearts
sd_tulip
sd_tie
sd_thanksday_tomatoes
sd_thanksday_pumpkin
sd_snowdrops
sd_smile
sd_shirt
sd_red_rose
sd_red_carnation
sd_rainbow_flower
sd_narcissus
sd_gold_pot
sd_gold_horseshoe
sd_fussy_beans
sd_forget_flower
sd_dandelion
sd_daisy
sd_crocus
sd_corn
sd_clown
sd_christmas_present
sd_christmas_candy

enjoy Devil

Back to top Go down
Jaleolina
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 30 Empty13.04.13 20:11

and how do the seeds work? tried it with charles and lamiry.. only collection items and rare items are working :)
Back to top Go down
Micky Mouse
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 30 Empty13.04.13 20:54

onecrazylenny wrote:
Micky Mouse wrote:
Thanks onecrazylenny :) I can stop trying now lol. I've tried a lot from the stuff that you have to buy but none worked. Now i know why lol.

i'm trying to make a list of all the ones that work so if you know any of the decorations that work that i didnt post please let me know

Offcourse I will do that :)
Which ones did you've already tried? Saves me a lot of time :)
Thanks for putting so much time in it. It helped me a lot.
Back to top Go down
Micky Mouse
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 30 Empty13.04.13 22:13

Jaleolina wrote:
and how do the seeds work? tried it with charles and lamiry.. only collection items and rare items are working :)

You can adjust this link. Replace the word Acacia with one of the seeds :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is a gift in Astro Garden for you! Could you help me by sending a gift in response?&redirect_uri=http://6fb-farm.redspell.ru/close_fb.html&data={"rtype":"send_gift","gift_name":"Acacia","gift_kind":"dc_acacia","gift_count":1,"can_thanks":true}
Back to top Go down
tundiiikeee
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 30 Empty19.04.13 22:32

innovation after nor may send decoration? :D
Back to top Go down
Jaleolina
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 30 Empty19.04.13 23:16

Micky Mouse wrote:
Jaleolina wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is a gift in Astro Garden for you! Could you help me by sending a gift in response?&redirect_uri=http://6fb-farm.redspell.ru/close_fb.html&data={"rtype":"send_gift","gift_name":"Acacia","gift_kind":"dc_acacia","gift_count":1,"can_thanks":true}

dont work.. i can ask my neighbors lol
Back to top Go down
Micky Mouse
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 30 Empty20.04.13 2:10

Jaleolina you have to send it from a secondary account and you still need to get some gifts. If you have had more than 30 gifts (like collection items) it won't work.
Back to top Go down
whispeer
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 30 Empty20.04.13 2:30

Try this one for Fussy Beans and see if it works better for you.

Back to top Go down
mjlodra
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 30 Empty20.04.13 3:03

Hello, not if you tried, but sending today unicorns at least does not work with the change made ​​in shipping. Grrrr!!
Back to top Go down
whispeer
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 30 Empty20.04.13 3:33

I've noticed too. Looks like the animals and decorations do not work, but the +3 energy works. The collection pieces also work and so do the seeds. Oh well. Glad I got a bunch of unicorns while I could!
Back to top Go down
mjlodra
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 30 Empty20.04.13 4:09

whispeer wrote:
I've noticed too. Looks like the animals and decorations do not work, but the +3 energy works. The collection pieces also work and so do the seeds. Oh well. Glad I got a bunch of unicorns while I could!

Now to give gold decorations must first buy and then you place them in the gifs so you can send them.
Back to top Go down
krokon
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 30 Empty21.04.13 4:44

Micky Mouse wrote:
Jaleolina wrote:

Charles works good for me to get material. I can also send myself pegasus, unicorns and acai-trees.

But the other decorative items does now work. Now that you can send a lot of gold-items fo your friends this should be possible to get working.....or?
I anyone can help me or add me as a friend on pacebook and send me these links I would really appreciate ti.
I am at level 73 and is a daily player.
Thanks!!!

Back to top Go down
krokon
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 30 Empty21.04.13 9:12

whispeer wrote:

Does the Unicorn-link not work any longer :(
Back to top Go down
whispeer
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 30 Empty22.04.13 1:45

krokon wrote:
whispeer wrote:

Does the Unicorn-link not work any longer :(

Yes, it doesn't work. It looks like it works but when you check your shed, it has not appeared. :(
Back to top Go down
Micky Mouse
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 30 Empty24.04.13 2:48

I've tried the seeds today but crocus seeds and forget flower doesn't work either. I guess they found it about the cheat :(
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 30 Empty24.04.13 6:17

none of this works

Last edited by whitetigress1975 on 29.04.13 5:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darknae
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 30 Empty24.04.13 18:21

Angry! doesnt work anymore and I think the admins went on vacation or something lol cause so many requests and no new hacks for the good games. Hell im even willing to Arrrgghh!! PAY Arrrgghh!! them to make me a hack for my requests for hacks.
Back to top Go down
mako
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 30 Empty25.04.13 22:58

Yes , i am waiting for a dragon city hack...but nothing:(
Back to top Go down
muffie marie
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 30 Empty27.04.13 6:12

is there any one willing to give me some supplies for astro garden? I have bought charles and still cant get it to work I think I am doing something wrong I have followed everything on here and still nothing. I am still struggling with charles . All I need is bronze, metal, toxins and wood and gold if you can get it. OR ANY HELP WITH CHARLES
Back to top Go down
clarissy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
clarissy

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 30 Empty27.04.13 6:46

sending ra_materials mit charles:

you need firs a 1 acc and a 2nd acc.
Log in in the first acc, send to the 2 nd acc a request ( for meat or sour cream)
go to the sec acc, disable https ( just remove , only [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] remaining)
open charles
go back to the 2nd acc, take the request and send the item
go to charles, search for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
expand it, the last request must be smth. like: request_fb.html?s_key..........
(you can check if you have the right request if you go right , click request, then the tab under : Query string. The friends name must be the name from your 1 st acc)
right klick on the request_fb.html?s_key.......... at the left side from charles, then choose "copy url". Save the url in a document. have smth like this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] SECONDARY ACCOUNT S_KEY HERE]&friend_id=[YOUR PRIMARY ACCOUNT FACEBOOK ID HERE]&friend_name=[YOUR NAME HERE]&user_name=[YOUR SECONDARY ACCOUNT NAME HERE]&action=ask_rare&request_id=[SECONDARY ACCOUNT FACEBOOK REQUEST ID HERE]&rare_kind=[ra_xxxxx]&oauth_token=[YOUR OAUTH TOKEN HERE]&sid=[YOUR SECONDARY ACCOUNT S_key HERE]

you can change ra_XXXXX with what ever you want.

copy the changed url, paste into the broser and execute.

you must repeat this so many times you want.

When ready, log in into your 1 st acc and enjoy the game.
Back to top Go down
emanu2008
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 30 Empty27.04.13 11:51

clarissy already available thanks for your time to help, I already tried several times but I can not do: (
I do not know what is missing, but something I'm doing wrong! I would ask please if anyone here could make a video tutorial explaining how to do it would be better for these people who are all these questions! would be better understood so ....
Back to top Go down
amira.sky90
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: i think use lamiri.yo way more simple, no need use charles. find s_key and oauth with click right on white area between forum and mesage tab on your game.   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 30 Empty27.04.13 16:02

emanu2008 wrote:
clarissy already available thanks for your time to help, I already tried several times but I can not do: (
I do not know what is missing, but something I'm doing wrong! I would ask please if anyone here could make a video tutorial explaining how to do it would be better for these people who are all these questions! would be better understood so ....
Haha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Haxor's Activity Team [HATE] :: Browser Games :: Facebook Games-