Haxor's Activity Team [HATE]
Welcome to Haxor's Activity Forum.

Haxor Activity is a great place where we share, discuss, and get updated information about Computer Tricks, PC Games, Facebook Games, Design, Coding, E.T.C

Note : If you cannot see the backround of this Forum,
Please setting your Monitor Brightness.

If you want to Join to this Forum, Please Register or Login :)
Welcome to Haxor's Activity Forum.

Haxor Activity is a great place where we share, discuss, and get updated information about Computer Tricks, PC Games, Facebook Games, Design, Coding, E.T.C

Note : If you cannot see the backround of this Forum,
Please setting your Monitor Brightness.

If you want to Join to this Forum, Please Register or Login :)

- Knowledge Is Free -

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
bluezz
Private First Class
Private First Class

Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 16 Empty19.06.12 10:35

keyem88 wrote:
What can I do with ra_timber ? I have get it with charles and now i have 500 large timber packs in my inventory ... but i can't use it ...

Yeah, you can't use it. Because every items that you sent will go to the shed.
Back to top Go down
silke.fix
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 16 Empty19.06.12 21:11

My whole shed is emty?!? Someone with same Problems??
Back to top Go down
botagila
Private First Class
Private First Class
botagila

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 16 Empty19.06.12 22:28

example: rare to ra_xxx
how the energy and other code using what?
Back to top Go down
Maghella
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 16 Empty19.06.12 23:00

silke.fix wrote:

Yes, me too! Glancing
Back to top Go down
Feldon
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 16 Empty20.06.12 10:07

Maghella wrote:
silke.fix wrote:

Yes, me too! Glancing
Looks like NOBODY can help :(

I gues that HATE team have no time for "stupid" game ;-)
I belive they got some super "hackers" in there team, but they are busy with other stuff riight now :-(

It's time to look up for another game ;-) ;-) ;-)
Back to top Go down
BlAcK_AnGeL
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold
BlAcK_AnGeL

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 16 Empty21.06.12 0:48

silke.fix wrote:

Yes, mine and my husband shed & collection totaly empty, they took even all decoration from our garden. I will go writing their support, they no have justice to took also all my item. This is too much.....
Back to top Go down
Maghella
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 16 Empty21.06.12 4:48

BlAcK_AnGeL wrote:
silke.fix wrote:

Yes, mine and my husband shed & collection totaly empty, they took even all decoration from our garden. I will go writing their support, they no have justice to took also all my item. This is too much.....

Pls, keep us posted on what they tell you! I'm curious...
Back to top Go down
BlAcK_AnGeL
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold
BlAcK_AnGeL

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 16 Empty21.06.12 17:02

Maghella wrote:
BlAcK_AnGeL wrote:
silke.fix wrote:

For now am got this:

Dear User,

Thank you for bringing the matter to us. We will pass this information over to our technical team for investigation.

It will be greatly helpful if you can provide us the following detail:

Browser type and version
Time of day when the problem occurred,
Screen shot of the problem
Description of actions you took before and after the problem occurred
Name of the Game
Your Facebook ID
Should you have more questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Best regards,

6waves Support

now their will get loooong letters, without this detail...for now...
Back to top Go down
Maghella
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 16 Empty21.06.12 19:53

BlAcK_AnGeL wrote:
Maghella wrote:
BlAcK_AnGeL wrote:

For now am got this:

Dear User,

Thank you for bringing the matter to us. We will pass this information over to our technical team for investigation.

It will be greatly helpful if you can provide us the following detail:

Browser type and version
Time of day when the problem occurred,
Screen shot of the problem
Description of actions you took before and after the problem occurred
Name of the Game
Your Facebook ID
Should you have more questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Best regards,

6waves Support

now their will get loooong letters, without this detail...for now...

Mmmm....sounds like an automated response...lets' wait for the tech support to contact you....!
Back to top Go down
cherfries
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 16 Empty22.06.12 1:11

I think it's funny I cheated got caught and lost everything, even the stuff out of the shed, decorations for completing quests, that where out and all or the decorations i created in the lab, make me mad and laugh at the same time, can't really get mad though did it to myself.
Back to top Go down
Maghella
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 16 Empty22.06.12 3:16

cherfries wrote:
I think it's funny I cheated got caught and lost everything, even the stuff out of the shed, decorations for completing quests, that where out and all or the decorations i created in the lab, make me mad and laugh at the same time, can't really get mad though did it to myself.
Yes, I understand your point, still, it's not entirely our fault if they left some glitches open....
Let's hope some of the very clever people in here find out a new way to get our things back!
Mmh. Okay!
Back to top Go down
keyem88
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 16 Empty22.06.12 5:44

i've found a method to get exactly 25 energy packs.

1.) Log in with your primary account and send your secondary account an energy pack
2.) Log in to your secondary account and accept the gift and click "thanks"
3.) Back to your primary account
4.) Start Charles
5.) Accept the Back sended gift from the secondary account
6.) Take the last request in charles an repeat advanced 25 times

now you have 25 more energy packs. I don't know why it works only with max 25 times. when you repeat 100 times you have nevertheless 25 energy
Back to top Go down
lamiri.yo
Private First Class
Private First Class
lamiri.yo

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 16 Empty22.06.12 13:38

Ok. Too many pages have past, so it's good to repeat what we have so far, for those who don't like to read much :)

To GET FREE RARE ITEMS (ra_xxx)

First, you need a secondary account which you will request the rare item from.

Step 1: Login to your primary account, request an item. for example, my primary account is lamiri1 and secondary is lamiri2, so i ask a sour cream from lamiri2! Close primary account.

Step 2: Login to your secondary account, Open Astrogarden and wait for load. After load Open Charles! in Astro garden message box, click the button and send the gift to your primary one. Now return to Charles and find last request_fb.html, rightclick on it and Copy URL!

Step 3: Save this url to your desktop in notepad etc. any text editor shud work. in this url, find "rare_kind=ra_sour_cream", yes thats the place we change the item.

Note: There is no option to change the item count, so refresh the URL as many times as you think its enough.

To GET FREE COLLECTION ITEMS (l_xxx)

First, you need a secondary account which you will send collection item from.

Step 1: Login to your secondary Facebook account. (Your secondary account and primary account must be FRIENDS on Facebook)

Step 2: Copy the url below which applies for your game.

AstroGarden:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Fur" is a gift in Astro Garden for you! Could you help me by sending a gift in response?&redirect_uri=http://6fb-farm.redspell.ru/close_fb.html&data={"rtype":"send_gift","gift_name":"Manticora Fur","gift_kind":"l_redfur","gift_count":1,"can_thanks":true}

The Big Farm Theory:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Fur" is a gift in The Big Farm Theory for you! Could you help me by sending a gift in response?&redirect_uri=http://fb-farm.redspell.ru/close_fb.html&data={"rtype":"send_gift","gift_name":"Manticora Fur","gift_kind":"l_redfur","gift_count":1,"can_thanks":true}

Note that I used "Manticore Fur" as the example here, so you must change everything related to Manticore Fur to your collection item. (gift_name, gift_kind and gift_count. Because only you will see it, message is not that important)

Do Not forget: One person can receive max. 30 collection items for a day and "gift_count" in the above url can be 5 max.!!!

Now, In the opened page, find your primary account name and send the request.

Step 3: Login to your primary account and ACCEPT the gift.

Note: This method should apply for any free items sendable. for example: en_inc100, yn_flying_horse (make sure you have no gold while sending pegasus. It may be decreased? I'm not sure), sd_shirts, sd_ties...
-----

I am still working hard to find something about other items and as soon as I got success, I will share it here...

Again, sorry for my english :) I hope you'll understand what I meant here...

Last edited by lamiri.yo on 23.06.12 6:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlAcK_AnGeL
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold
BlAcK_AnGeL

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 16 Empty22.06.12 23:45

Maghella wrote:

Mmmm....sounds like an automated response...lets' wait for the tech support to contact you....!

Second response

Dear User,

Thank you for your email. We are currently working on the problem. Meanwhile, if you have other questions, please contact us again.

We thank you for your support and appreciated your patient.

Best regards,
6waves Support

but I think that they're just playing with me, in the end probably will not get anything back, and not the one I created itself
Back to top Go down
BlAcK_AnGeL
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold
BlAcK_AnGeL

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 16 Empty22.06.12 23:53

lamiri.yo wrote:

Note: This method should apply for any free items sendable. for example: en_inc100, yn_flying_horse (make sure you have no gold while sending pegasus. It may be decreased? I'm not sure), sd_shirts, sd_ties...
-----

And for other free items limit is also 30 or not??
Back to top Go down
Maghella
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 16 Empty23.06.12 2:18

BlAcK_AnGeL wrote:
Maghella wrote:

Second response

Dear User,

Thank you for your email. We are currently working on the problem. Meanwhile, if you have other questions, please contact us again.

We thank you for your support and appreciated your patient.

Best regards,
6waves Support

but I think that they're just playing with me, in the end probably will not get anything back, and not the one I created itself

I really hope not....I hope you manage to get all your things back...!
Back to top Go down
lamiri.yo
Private First Class
Private First Class
lamiri.yo

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 16 Empty23.06.12 3:27

BlAcK_AnGeL wrote:

And for other free items limit is also 30 or not??

I dont really think that there is a limit for other free items. Confession: I never tried it, but I guess it must work!

* The collection system has 30 items limit for a day. In the other hand, the game lets you send free items "once" in a day to a "specific person". But, what we do is sending gifts from outside of the game, so there will be no "system check" for you to count how many times you send an item :)

The long story short: There will be no limit for free items.
Back to top Go down
BlAcK_AnGeL
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold
BlAcK_AnGeL

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 16 Empty23.06.12 5:27

i am try with those link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] energy pack" is a gift in Astro Garden for you! Could you help me by sending a gift in response?&redirect_uri=http://6fb-farm.redspell.ru/close_fb.html&data={"rtype":"send_gift","gift_name":"+3 energy pack","gift_kind":"en_inc100","gift_count":5,"can_thanks":true}

but got this error: An error occurred with Rollercoaster Mania. Please try again later. Also got the same error with collection link. What's wrong?
Back to top Go down
BlAcK_AnGeL
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold
BlAcK_AnGeL

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 16 Empty23.06.12 5:35

Maghella wrote:

I really hope not....I hope you manage to get all your things back...!

I don't believe that, cos I had too much of all...but not fair, it took everything I produced myself. :(
Back to top Go down
lamiri.yo
Private First Class
Private First Class
lamiri.yo

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 16 Empty23.06.12 6:38

BlAcK_AnGeL wrote:
i am try with those link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] energy pack" is a gift in Astro Garden for you! Could you help me by sending a gift in response?&redirect_uri=http://6fb-farm.redspell.ru/close_fb.html&data={"rtype":"send_gift","gift_name":"+3 energy pack","gift_kind":"en_inc100","gift_count":5,"can_thanks":true}

but got this error: An error occurred with Rollercoaster Mania. Please try again later. Also got the same error with collection link. What's wrong?

Sorry. My mistake! Please try to use this link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] energy pack" is a gift in Astro Garden for you! Could you help me by sending a gift in response?&redirect_uri=http://6fb-farm.redspell.ru/close_fb.html&data={"rtype":"send_gift","gift_name":"+3 energy pack","gift_kind":"en_inc100","gift_count":1,"can_thanks":true}

Note: Unfortunately, while sending free items, gift_count must be 1.
Back to top Go down
BlAcK_AnGeL
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold
BlAcK_AnGeL

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 16 Empty23.06.12 14:18

lamiri.yo wrote:
BlAcK_AnGeL wrote:

Sorry. My mistake! Please try to use this link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] energy pack" is a gift in Astro Garden for you! Could you help me by sending a gift in response?&redirect_uri=http://6fb-farm.redspell.ru/close_fb.html&data={"rtype":"send_gift","gift_name":"+3 energy pack","gift_kind":"en_inc100","gift_count":1,"can_thanks":true}

Note: Unfortunately, while sending free items, gift_count must be 1.

Thank you very much, work now. :)
Back to top Go down
BlAcK_AnGeL
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold
BlAcK_AnGeL

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 16 Empty24.06.12 5:22

it's worked just 1x, now i can send but when I accept not in my shed (whether i click thanks or not) ...:(
Back to top Go down
lamiri.yo
Private First Class
Private First Class
lamiri.yo

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 16 Empty24.06.12 7:09

BlAcK_AnGeL wrote:
it's worked just 1x, now i can send but when I accept not in my shed (whether i click thanks or not) ...:(

what gift were you sending?
Back to top Go down
BlAcK_AnGeL
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold
BlAcK_AnGeL

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 16 Empty24.06.12 10:33

lamiri.yo wrote:
BlAcK_AnGeL wrote:

what gift were you sending?

energy
Back to top Go down
lamiri.yo
Private First Class
Private First Class
lamiri.yo

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 16 Empty26.06.12 1:19

sorry for the late response...

BlAcK_AnGeL wrote:

energy

I dont understand at all. When I try it works...

Actually I play The Big Farm Theory, not Astrogarden. Maybe this is it! It is working on TBFT but AG?
If you have nothing in your shed and you need to start over getting something back, I suggest you start TBFT from over, I promise with the "rare item trick" it won't take for ever :) only couple of days and you will be at level 30s... Your choice of course ;) Take care all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Haxor's Activity Team [HATE] :: Browser Games :: Facebook Games-