Haxor's Activity Team [HATE]
Welcome to Haxor's Activity Forum.

Haxor Activity is a great place where we share, discuss, and get updated information about Computer Tricks, PC Games, Facebook Games, Design, Coding, E.T.C

Note : If you cannot see the backround of this Forum,
Please setting your Monitor Brightness.

If you want to Join to this Forum, Please Register or Login :)
Welcome to Haxor's Activity Forum.

Haxor Activity is a great place where we share, discuss, and get updated information about Computer Tricks, PC Games, Facebook Games, Design, Coding, E.T.C

Note : If you cannot see the backround of this Forum,
Please setting your Monitor Brightness.

If you want to Join to this Forum, Please Register or Login :)

- Knowledge Is Free -

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mjlodra
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 29 Empty06.04.13 4:17

miss_sky wrote:

Am I missing something here? I went into my secondary account, pasted this link and chose to send the gift to my primary account. All was ok.
Went into my primary account, the gift was in my "message" box. I clicked "accept", then went in my decorations tab and the item is just not there. Why oh why???
Confused

Worked for me. I sent my secondary account and came into inventory. I could send it to my main account because today I already hit aid.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Mand
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 29 Empty06.04.13 5:06

Where do you paste the codes like.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] generator" is a gift in Astro Garden for you! Could you help me by sending a gift in response?&redirect_uri=http://6fb-farm.redspell.ru/close_fb.html&data={"rtype":"send_gift","gift_name":"Soap-bubble generator","gift_kind":"dc_bubble_machine","gift_count":1,"can_thanks":true}
Does that go the same place as gift kind?
And those can be sent only one at a time correct?
How do you determine who gets the gift?? Can you only send it to a person who has sent a gift to you first?
Back to top Go down
clarissy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
clarissy

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 29 Empty06.04.13 5:27

You can only receive 30 gifts from friends. If your friends send you gifts, it will count. make sure that your wish box is empty, so that they can´t send you gifts. If you received 30 gifts, it will appear in the message box, but not in the shed.
Back to top Go down
miss_sky
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 29 Empty06.04.13 6:51

Okay, so I had probably gotten all my 30 gifts already today and hadn't noticed. Thanks, I'll try again tomorrow! ;)
Back to top Go down
Micky Mouse
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 29 Empty07.04.13 21:57

I finally got it :)

Is there a code for the flying cow?

Thanks very much in advance
Back to top Go down
davidutud123
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 29 Empty09.04.13 2:43

Please can help me someone with this hack?! I don't know how to use it ... Add me on skype: buru_david and teach me!
Back to top Go down
clarissy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
clarissy

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 29 Empty09.04.13 3:04

The code for the flying cow is:-> dc_flying_cow but it will not work. If you have any ideea how you can make it work, pls share with us

Idiot
Back to top Go down
miss_sky
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 29 Empty09.04.13 18:49

In case anyone needs it, the code for clown wig (april fool day's quest) is
ra_clown_hair
:)
Back to top Go down
Micky Mouse
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 29 Empty10.04.13 1:12

clarissy wrote:
The code for the flying cow is:-> dc_flying_cow but it will not work. If you have any ideea how you can make it work, pls share with us

Idiot

I hoped for a code like the bubble generator. I have try all options with the code from the bubble generator en changed the name to the dc-flying-cow but i won't get it to work. I'm sorry :( I hope someone else can do the trick and make a link just like the bubble generator.
Back to top Go down
vikingher
Gunner
Gunner
vikingher

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 29 Empty10.04.13 6:11

Clarissy, how You can see those codes, i can't see them anymore on Charles....
Back to top Go down
M4L
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 29 Empty10.04.13 18:51

vikingher wrote:

i test it today , here is all fine i can see evrything in charles .
Back to top Go down
Micky Mouse
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 29 Empty10.04.13 20:51

vikingher wrote:

It´s because FB has changed again. Look at your save connections. I guess that´s the problem.
Back to top Go down
vikingher
Gunner
Gunner
vikingher

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 29 Empty11.04.13 16:22

That's all what i can see, before i could read something from it, i've change Charles to latest one and still nothin, i don't know what's going on.

MICKY mouse what about this connections?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
tundiiikeee
Private
Private

PostSubject: Money   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 29 Empty11.04.13 17:09

Help, Active money code about anybody? Confused
Back to top Go down
M4L
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 29 Empty11.04.13 18:30

vikingher wrote:
That's all what i can see, before i could read something from it, i've change Charles to latest one and still nothin, i don't know what's going on.

MICKY mouse what about this connections?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

test it only with , ask for soure cream .
Back to top Go down
vikingher
Gunner
Gunner
vikingher

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 29 Empty11.04.13 19:12

I did, and it's still the same, nothing more, and i did try in Forbidden Garden, the same, no codes only this sh*t
Back to top Go down
onecrazylenny
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold
onecrazylenny

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 29 Empty11.04.13 20:48

go to your facebook account settings turn off secure browsing by clicking security then clicking edit next to secure browsing then take out checkmark then click save changes then charles will work again
Back to top Go down
vikingher
Gunner
Gunner
vikingher

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 29 Empty11.04.13 22:25

THANK YOU THANK YOU TAHNK YOU !!!
Back to top Go down
Micky Mouse
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 29 Empty11.04.13 22:38

That's what I mean onecrazylenny :) Every once in a while FB keeps changing stuff so have to look at your account settings regularly
Back to top Go down
onecrazylenny
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold
onecrazylenny

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 29 Empty11.04.13 22:44

vikingher wrote:
THANK YOU THANK YOU TAHNK YOU !!!

no problem glad to help ... you could see it in your screenshot you posted it showed <https://> instead of <http://> and yes micky mouse is correct you have to check account settings often

Last edited by onecrazylenny on 11.04.13 22:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Micky Mouse
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 29 Empty11.04.13 22:45

Is there anybody who found out a code like this for the flying cow? I've tried all possible combinations with the word flying cow but I don't get it to work.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is a gift in Astro Garden for you! Could you help me by sending a gift in response?&redirect_uri=http://6fb-farm.redspell.ru/close_fb.html&data={"rtype":"send_gift","gift_name":"Acacia","gift_kind":"dc_acacia","gift_count":1,"can_thanks":true}
Back to top Go down
onecrazylenny
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold
onecrazylenny

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 29 Empty11.04.13 22:52

Micky Mouse wrote:
Is there anybody who found out a code like this for the flying cow? I've tried all possible combinations with the word flying cow but I don't get it to work.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is a gift in Astro Garden for you! Could you help me by sending a gift in response?&redirect_uri=http://6fb-farm.redspell.ru/close_fb.html&data={"rtype":"send_gift","gift_name":"Acacia","gift_kind":"dc_acacia","gift_count":1,"can_thanks":true}

this is what your looking for but it will not work ....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cow" is a gift in Astro Garden for you! Could you help me by sending a gift in response?&redirect_uri=http://6fb-farm.redspell.ru/close_fb.html&data={"rtype":"send_gift","gift_name":"Flying cow","gift_kind":"dc_flying_cow","gift_count":1,"can_thanks":true}

only decorations that you can send as a gift {or used to be able to send as a gift} works

Back to top Go down
Micky Mouse
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 29 Empty11.04.13 23:01

Thanks onecrazylenny :) I can stop trying now lol. I've tried a lot from the stuff that you have to buy but none worked. Now i know why lol.
Back to top Go down
onecrazylenny
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold
onecrazylenny

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 29 Empty11.04.13 23:30

Micky Mouse wrote:
Thanks onecrazylenny :) I can stop trying now lol. I've tried a lot from the stuff that you have to buy but none worked. Now i know why lol.

i'm trying to make a list of all the ones that work so if you know any of the decorations that work that i didnt post please let me know
Back to top Go down
mysteryreb
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 29 Empty12.04.13 9:58

I am new to this forum, but not AG.. I have gotten lamiry way of doing things to work on the ra_ items. Been trying to do the Charles way alllll day and cannot get it to work... would love some help with this.. yes first it is set for only [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] again any help please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Haxor's Activity Team [HATE] :: Browser Games :: Facebook Games-