Haxor's Activity Team [HATE]
Welcome to Haxor's Activity Forum.

Haxor Activity is a great place where we share, discuss, and get updated information about Computer Tricks, PC Games, Facebook Games, Design, Coding, E.T.C

Note : If you cannot see the backround of this Forum,
Please setting your Monitor Brightness.

If you want to Join to this Forum, Please Register or Login :)
Welcome to Haxor's Activity Forum.

Haxor Activity is a great place where we share, discuss, and get updated information about Computer Tricks, PC Games, Facebook Games, Design, Coding, E.T.C

Note : If you cannot see the backround of this Forum,
Please setting your Monitor Brightness.

If you want to Join to this Forum, Please Register or Login :)

- Knowledge Is Free -

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
mk666
Gunner
Gunner

Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 2 Empty11.01.14 22:40

hallo, läuft alles bestens, vielen dank für die anleitung <3

Last edited by mk666 on 16.01.14 10:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tlc7378
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 2 Empty12.01.14 5:58

is there a code for the acceleration food?
thank you in advance
Back to top Go down
brandycrespo
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 2 Empty12.01.14 7:39

Hi, my material links are expiring ten minutes after i make them with Charles,this has never happened to me before.....does any one have any clue why.Thank you so much in advance.
Back to top Go down
brandycrespo
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 2 Empty12.01.14 11:08

Hi is me again,just wanted to let you know that i solved the issue with the material link...thank you
Back to top Go down
cena00000
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
cena00000

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 2 Empty14.01.14 2:31

I need help, can you tell me how to get the element collections nobody answers me thank you
Back to top Go down
Inside71
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 2 Empty15.01.14 4:16

Why the elixir that I created with the code ra_youth_elixir ends in materials and is not usable? I used the same procedure for the ticket for research, and with these works. Can anyone help me?
Back to top Go down
novita77
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 2 Empty17.01.14 4:28

Inside71 wrote:
Why the elixir that I created with the code ra_youth_elixir ends in materials and is not usable? I used the same procedure for the ticket for research, and with these works. Can anyone help me?

any solution? the hack does not work. Materials are not obtained. :-(
Back to top Go down
farmbear
Private First Class
Private First Class
farmbear

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 2 Empty17.01.14 5:32

Inside71 wrote:
Why the elixir that I created with the code ra_youth_elixir ends in materials and is not usable?

Since it goes to wrong pouch it can't be used, as well as timber packs etc. (What is workin, what not is stated somewhere above as well.)
Back to top Go down
MikeyC
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 2 Empty17.01.14 7:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so many are getting this using the ra_ xxxx I am seeing alot of it being shown any ideas ? Can we find a way around it?
Back to top Go down
camaleon
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: deleted   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 2 Empty17.01.14 7:25

deleted repeated question

Last edited by camaleon on 17.01.14 11:52; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
farmbear
Private First Class
Private First Class
farmbear

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 2 Empty17.01.14 8:09

darngoodkitty wrote:
Can we find a way around it?

Mains and dummys alike getting it since today. Interesting thing would be if somebody really gets banned and if yes, after how many times. Most of the methods posted here could involve "innocent" accounts so they might ban the wrong people easily. Methods to get past it - rather won't discuss these on an open board like this....

Btw I wonder that somebody cares about patches and updates at all... thought the game is going down completely since their moderators (of official board!) gave up and left end of november and so far nobody of 6Waves cared about it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
MikeyC
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 2 Empty17.01.14 9:57

farmbear I would like to know if there is a way. please if you want to send me a msg or my email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i love the game and would hate to lose this thanks
Back to top Go down
camaleon
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 2 Empty17.01.14 16:32

I want to know if there is a way to fix about it too!! please let us know!!
Back to top Go down
farmbear
Private First Class
Private First Class
farmbear

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 2 Empty17.01.14 18:39

camaleon wrote:
I want to know if there is a way to fix about it too!! please let us know!!

There is no fix yet. I wrote you both a pm, though.
Back to top Go down
cena00000
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
cena00000

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 2 Empty17.01.14 19:27

sorry to repeat myself but nobody answers me, I posted several times to get the collections with charles which I use for materials, I need to thank you pressing helps answer me thank you
Back to top Go down
MikeyC
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 2 Empty17.01.14 23:04

thank you farmbear , much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
mk666
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 2 Empty17.01.14 23:09

hello farmbear, let me know if there is something new out there, please send pn ;)

thank you so much
Back to top Go down
farmbear
Private First Class
Private First Class
farmbear

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 2 Empty18.01.14 4:36

cena00000 wrote:
sorry to repeat myself but nobody answers me, I posted several times to get the collections with charles ...

How about reading the many, many answers and tutorials given in this thread instead of spamming it and hoping somebody searches and copies it for you Oo ... this will most likely not happen, no matter what board you join.
Back to top Go down
camaleon
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 2 Empty18.01.14 5:25

thank you farmbear!! any news let us know!
Back to top Go down
Jaleolina
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 2 Empty18.01.14 18:00

Mein Charles tut's einfach nicht mehr. Habe mit Mozilla und Charles alle die von hier gezeigten Einstellungen befolgt, aber es bleibt bei ( 443 und default) will das ra_xxxx wieder benutzen!!! Cry 
Back to top Go down
MacMaultier
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 2 Empty19.01.14 6:28

Jaleolina wrote:
Mein Charles tut's einfach nicht mehr. Habe mit Mozilla und Charles alle die von hier gezeigten Einstellungen befolgt, aber es bleibt bei ( 443 und default) will das ra_xxxx wieder benutzen!!! Cry 

Since the last update it´s over, because you will get a message-box with the text

"You´ve used automatic means. If you continue to use bots/scripts your game account will be banned."
Back to top Go down
onecrazylenny
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold
onecrazylenny

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 2 Empty19.01.14 23:28

ok i think i have found a fix for this --- "You´ve used automatic means. If you continue to use bots/scripts your game account will be banned." ... i use linux and firefox and my fix works for me and stopped that message from coming up and i need someone that uses windows to test it and make sure it works .... since farmbear seems to know what hes doing i will PM him and see what he thinks first ....
Back to top Go down
MikeyC
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 2 Empty20.01.14 0:33

sweet onecrazylenny good luck and hoping it works :)
Back to top Go down
onecrazylenny
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold
onecrazylenny

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 2 Empty20.01.14 2:48

darngoodkitty wrote:
sweet onecrazylenny good luck and hoping it works :)

so far its working for me and i tested on windows and works there too.... so far been working for 2 days i will wait til tomorrow and see if it keeps working then i will post on here after ....
Back to top Go down
MikeyC
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 2 Empty20.01.14 3:40

thanks so much for letting us know :) will be checking back tomorrow for sure :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Haxor's Activity Team [HATE] :: Browser Games :: Facebook Games-