Haxor's Activity Team [HATE]
Welcome to Haxor's Activity Forum.

Haxor Activity is a great place where we share, discuss, and get updated information about Computer Tricks, PC Games, Facebook Games, Design, Coding, E.T.C

Note : If you cannot see the backround of this Forum,
Please setting your Monitor Brightness.

If you want to Join to this Forum, Please Register or Login :)
Welcome to Haxor's Activity Forum.

Haxor Activity is a great place where we share, discuss, and get updated information about Computer Tricks, PC Games, Facebook Games, Design, Coding, E.T.C

Note : If you cannot see the backround of this Forum,
Please setting your Monitor Brightness.

If you want to Join to this Forum, Please Register or Login :)

- Knowledge Is Free -

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Simplyme
Recruit
Recruit

Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Link expired   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 3 Empty20.01.14 5:18

Hi all,

My link has expired during christmas and I need some stuff to create things in the lab. Is it possible that anyone can send me his working link so I can adjust it to mine? I have a second account but nothing to ask :( So i can't get my link back to work untill there's a new quest.
Back to top Go down
clarissy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
clarissy

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 3 Empty21.01.14 2:23

@simplyme

you can use this link by changing the data into []

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] SECONDARY ACCOUNT S_KEY HERE]&friend_id=[YOUR PRIMARY ACCOUNT FACEBOOK ID HERE]&friend_name=[YOUR NAME HERE]&user_name=[YOUR SECONDARY ACCOUNT NAME HERE]&action=ask_rare&request_id=[SECONDARY ACCOUNT FACEBOOK REQUEST ID HERE]&rare_kind=[ra_xxxxx]&oauth_token=[YOUR OAUTH TOKEN HERE]&sid=[YOUR SECONDARY ACCOUNT S_key HERE]

s_key, oauth_token and id will find out by klicking with the right mouse on the white place between FORUM ans Mailbox. choose "Frame source code". By hiting str+f the search function will be activated. Search after the data you need and replace them in the link.
The [] should be deleted.

enjoy^^
Back to top Go down
bigjoe
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 3 Empty21.01.14 4:09

Hi,my links expire in seconds after i make them... is there something i can do to fix it,please HELP! thanks Cry Cry 
Back to top Go down
onecrazylenny
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold
onecrazylenny

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 3 Empty21.01.14 5:04

ok i think i have found a fix for this --- "You´ve used automatic means. If you continue to use bots/scripts your game account will be banned."

i use a program called <bleachbit> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bleachbit will delete all the temp files cookies and FLASH temp files
bleachbit is also available for windows
setup the options in bleachbit to remove temp files in firefox and for flash

so heres what i do and it did stop that message from coming up

1 .. run bleachbit - go into firefox - go to facebook with secondary account - dont go into astrogarden but i do send the 25 things to my main account
2 -- then close firefox and run bleachbit again which deletes all temp files and flash files
3 -- then go back into firefox and back in facebook and open astrogarden with secondary account and no more popup
4 -- i also run bleachbit one more time before going to main account

i believe deleting the flash temp files in the main thing i am still testing this ... so far has worked for me 3 days in a row ...
Back to top Go down
MikeyC
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 3 Empty21.01.14 5:32

thank you so much onecrazylenny :) going to give it a try :)
Back to top Go down
bigjoe
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 3 Empty21.01.14 5:41

what about the links expiring..any fix for that please?
Back to top Go down
Simplyme
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 3 Empty21.01.14 5:56

@clarissy
I've chainged everything but i can't get the link to work :(
Maybe it has something to do with google chrome?
Back to top Go down
onecrazylenny
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold
onecrazylenny

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 3 Empty21.01.14 7:43

bigjoe wrote:
what about the links expiring..any fix for that please?

i havent had that problem yet i use firefox instead of chrome .... try firefox ...... you could be making the links wrong ....
Back to top Go down
bigjoe
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 3 Empty21.01.14 9:31

I have tried all the browsers and they still expire.
 Give Up! 
Back to top Go down
onecrazylenny
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold
onecrazylenny

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 3 Empty21.01.14 20:50

bigjoe wrote:
I have tried all the browsers and they still expire.
 Give Up! 

try putting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] instead of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ive done itt to all my links
Back to top Go down
bigjoe
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 3 Empty22.01.14 2:31

thanks i tried but doesn't work,they still expire
:'(
Back to top Go down
onecrazylenny
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold
onecrazylenny

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 3 Empty22.01.14 5:02

bigjoe wrote:
thanks i tried but doesn't work,they still expire
:'(

how are you creating the links ..... i use main account and ask for sour cream or meat then go to second account and use charles to get the link
Back to top Go down
camaleon
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 3 Empty22.01.14 5:15

I think the problem with the expire address has to do with the sign we are getting about using automatic means or bots etc... bigjoe check your game in your secondary account to see if you have the red sign.
Back to top Go down
bigjoe
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 3 Empty22.01.14 5:27

that's how i make my links also.ask from main to my dummy and make the link with charles....and yes my dummy does get that warning sign all the time
Back to top Go down
bigjoe
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 3 Empty22.01.14 5:28

I mean the link works for about 2 seconds and then is dead....GRRRRR
Back to top Go down
camaleon
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 3 Empty22.01.14 6:42

I am able to send like 20 items to my account then it doesn't work, than I go to my secondary account close the warning sign and I am able to use it again!
Back to top Go down
onecrazylenny
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold
onecrazylenny

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 3 Empty22.01.14 8:09

bigjoe wrote:
that's how i make my links also.ask from main to my dummy and make the link with charles....and yes my dummy does get that warning sign all the time

did you try what i posted on previous page to stop the warning sign .... i dont get warning no more and everything works so far
Back to top Go down
onecrazylenny
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold
onecrazylenny

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 3 Empty22.01.14 8:10

camaleon wrote:
I am able to send like 20 items to my account then it doesn't work, than I go to my secondary account close the warning sign and I am able to use it again!

did you try what i posted on previous page to stop the warning sign .... i dont get warning no more and everything works so far
Back to top Go down
bigjoe
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 3 Empty22.01.14 9:10

yes i did Gunner Gold, downloaded the bleachbit and followed your instructions but the sign keeps coming back to my dummy
Back to top Go down
mk666
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 3 Empty22.01.14 9:32

are there any new codes? ;)
Back to top Go down
camaleon
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 3 Empty22.01.14 11:13

onecrazylenny wrote:
camaleon wrote:

I try it but it didn't work for me!! =(
Back to top Go down
rat02000
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 3 Empty22.01.14 16:44

bonjour

pour envoyer des objets de collections jusqu'a 9600 par jour

voici une astuce qui fonctionne avec le navigateur Opéra

il faut 2 comptes, vous ouvrez le compte 2 , vous envoyez (320x5 maxi) d'un objets de collection au compte 1

vous fermez le compte 2

vous ouvrez le compte 1 , vous ouvrez message mais ne pas prendre les objets

et maintenant vous ouvrez 5 onglets de la même manière (cloner l'onglet) toujours ouvrir les messages sans prendre.

vous retournez au premier onglet, vous prenez les objets ,fermez l'onglet direct
et ainsi de suite.

voila, je suis Français et ne connais pas l'anglais, je m'excuse
bonne journée

Back to top Go down
kukupipe
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 3 Empty22.01.14 18:57

Last edited by kukupipe on 28.03.14 21:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
onecrazylenny
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold
onecrazylenny

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 3 Empty22.01.14 22:16

camaleon wrote:
onecrazylenny wrote:
camaleon wrote:

I try it but it didn't work for me!! =(

humm .... ok then somehow i did do something that got rid of that error .... i just tried sending stuff today without running bleachbit and still no error so i did something and dont know which thing i did .... gonna retrace everything i did that day and try to figure out how i got rid of it will keep you posted
Back to top Go down
onecrazylenny
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold
onecrazylenny

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 3 Empty22.01.14 22:19

rat02000 wrote:
bonjour

pour envoyer des objets de collections jusqu'a 9600 par jour

voici une astuce qui fonctionne avec le navigateur Opéra

il faut 2 comptes, vous ouvrez le compte 2 , vous envoyez (320x5 maxi) d'un objets de collection au compte 1

vous fermez le compte 2

vous ouvrez le compte 1 , vous ouvrez message mais ne pas prendre les objets

et maintenant vous ouvrez 5 onglets de la même manière (cloner l'onglet) toujours ouvrir les messages sans prendre.

vous retournez au premier onglet, vous prenez les objets ,fermez l'onglet direct
et ainsi de suite.

voila, je suis Français et ne connais pas l'anglais, je m'excuse
bonne journée

to send objects from collections up to 9600 per day here is a tip that works with Opera browser need 2 accounts, you open account 2, you send (320 x 5 maxi) a collection account 1 object you close account 2 you open account 1, you open message but do not take objects and now you open 5 tabs in the same way (clone tab) still open messages without taking. you return to the first tab, you take objects, close the direct tab and so on. voila, I am French and do not know English, excuse me good day

didnt work for me ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Haxor's Activity Team [HATE] :: Browser Games :: Facebook Games-