Haxor's Activity Team [HATE]
Welcome to Haxor's Activity Forum.

Haxor Activity is a great place where we share, discuss, and get updated information about Computer Tricks, PC Games, Facebook Games, Design, Coding, E.T.C

Note : If you cannot see the backround of this Forum,
Please setting your Monitor Brightness.

If you want to Join to this Forum, Please Register or Login :)
Welcome to Haxor's Activity Forum.

Haxor Activity is a great place where we share, discuss, and get updated information about Computer Tricks, PC Games, Facebook Games, Design, Coding, E.T.C

Note : If you cannot see the backround of this Forum,
Please setting your Monitor Brightness.

If you want to Join to this Forum, Please Register or Login :)

- Knowledge Is Free -

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
onecrazylenny
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold
onecrazylenny

Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 4 Empty22.01.14 23:14

ok not sure how i got rid of that error but this is what i did

that day when i got the error i opened up charles thinking there may be a new link to use instead of the normal one ... i right clicked on all the sites in charles and enabled SSL Proxying for everything that showed up while i was in astrogarden ... then i just searched around looking for something new ... didnt find nothing then closed charles .... then i thought of the bleachbit thing tried it ... then sent more things and error didnt come up no more .... and as of now it still dont come up and i do not have to run bleachbit either ... so the only thing i can think of is by me enabling SSL Proxying for everthing (about 20 or maybe more) in charles may of did something to stop the error .... since i am not getting the error no more ... im hoping someone else can try enabling SSL Proxying in charles and see if its works for them and let me know how it goes .....

Back to top Go down
farmbear
Private First Class
Private First Class
farmbear

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 4 Empty23.01.14 19:45

onecrazylenny wrote:
i right clicked on all the sites in charles and enabled SSL Proxying for everything that showed up while i was in astrogarden ...

When i'm in Astrogarden there's one folder/site showing up only - the one I work with :-) (and so with any other game... working with includes, logging only what I need)... but getting the message too and my links expiring... so I can't see why that would make a difference; will try cleaning caches like u suggested.

farmbear.

PM: Thanks for pm, wrote u back, sorry was/be busy with work this week.
Back to top Go down
mk666
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 4 Empty23.01.14 20:16

hello, can you tell me whether charles with big farm theory goes, if so, how.

Many thanks in advance and I wish you a nice day
Back to top Go down
onecrazylenny
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold
onecrazylenny

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 4 Empty23.01.14 22:15

farmbear wrote:
onecrazylenny wrote:
i right clicked on all the sites in charles and enabled SSL Proxying for everything that showed up while i was in astrogarden ...

When i'm in Astrogarden there's one folder/site showing up only - the one I work with :-) (and so with any other game... working with includes, logging only what I need)... but getting the message too and my links expiring... so I can't see why that would make a difference; will try cleaning caches like u suggested.

farmbear.

PM: Thanks for pm, wrote u back, sorry was/be busy with work this week.

ah ... ok ... well today my link finally expired and when i went to create new link it expires and i get that error also ... so back to the drawing board
Back to top Go down
MikeyC
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 4 Empty24.01.14 2:56

having same issue with links expiring within minutes of making them :(
Back to top Go down
camaleon
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 4 Empty24.01.14 7:30

My link expire for my secondary account I try to open charles to get another link and it has 443 in all, I went to my security settings to enable it so I can use charles and I don't have the option... my security is enable and facebook took away the option to disable it!!! that's sad!! =(
Back to top Go down
bigjoe
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: yep that's happening, we are screwed all around!   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 4 Empty24.01.14 7:49

camaleon wrote:
My link expire for my secondary account I try to open charles to get another link and it has 443 in all, I went to my security settings to enable it so I can use charles and I don't have the option... my security is enable and facebook took away the option to disable it!!! that's sad!! =(
Back to top Go down
camaleon
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 4 Empty26.01.14 8:29

can somebody give me the code for the tiger swallowtail buttefly? I think I got this wrong because I didn't get any!
Back to top Go down
farmbear
Private First Class
Private First Class
farmbear

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 4 Empty26.01.14 11:39

camaleon wrote:

Using Charles with ssl is no prob. Please follow the tutorial on official site to install the certificate: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Once you installed Charles certificate in your browser you only need to enable ssl by starting charles, rightclicking the url you want to log and check "ssl".

Code for Tiger: l_tiger_swallowtail
Back to top Go down
Inside71
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 4 Empty27.01.14 4:35

How to send animals or seeds with charles? does anyone know which string to use?
I tried with that of ra_xxxxxxx but does not accept any yn_xxxxxx or sd_xxxxxx.
Can anyone help me, please....
Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
camaleon
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 4 Empty28.01.14 10:16

farmbear wrote:
camaleon wrote:

Using Charles with ssl is no prob. Please follow the tutorial on official site to install the certificate: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Once you installed Charles certificate in your browser you only need to enable ssl by starting charles, rightclicking the url you want to log and check "ssl".

Code for Tiger: l_tiger_swallowtail

thank you so much farmbear!!! i
Back to top Go down
mk666
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 4 Empty28.01.14 21:48

hello,
how can I send ra_ in Big Farm Theory, l_ works without problems, but I get it not with the ra_, can you help me with this. ? (I need as another ssl or proxy)

in astro garden everything works fine :)

many thanks for your help
Back to top Go down
Inside71
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 4 Empty29.01.14 8:31

mk666 wrote:
hello,
how can I send ra_ in Big Farm Theory, l_ works without problems, but I get it not with the ra_, can you help me with this. ? (I need as another ssl or proxy)

@simplyme

you can use this link by changing the data into []

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] SECONDARY ACCOUNT S_KEY HERE]&friend_id=[YOUR PRIMARY ACCOUNT FACEBOOK ID HERE]&friend_name=[YOUR NAME HERE]&user_name=[YOUR SECONDARY ACCOUNT NAME HERE]&action=ask_rare&request_id=[SECONDARY ACCOUNT FACEBOOK REQUEST ID HERE]&rare_kind=[ra_xxxxx]&oauth_token=[YOUR OAUTH TOKEN HERE]&sid=[YOUR SECONDARY ACCOUNT S_key HERE]

s_key, oauth_token and id will find out by klicking with the right mouse on the white place between FORUM ans Mailbox. choose "Frame source code". By hiting str+f the search function will be activated. Search after the data you need and replace them in the link.
The [] should be deleted.

enjoy^^
Back to top Go down
lazarm1
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 4 Empty29.01.14 8:34

teamwiewer someone help me to use charles for astro garden???? please
Back to top Go down
londonfree
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 4 Empty31.01.14 8:17

How to send the collection to The Big farm Theory /BFT/: herbarium etc.... Please consult
Back to top Go down
EmeraldRose
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 4 Empty04.02.14 2:48

I had to do a restore on my computer, can anyone help me with Charles, it just isn't opening for me. Windows 8. Thanks
Back to top Go down
clarissy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
clarissy

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 4 Empty04.02.14 3:22

new Valentine items:

ra_valentine_card
ra_light

Collection:

l_lily
l_teddy_bear
l_ring
l_kiss
l_heart

enjoy^^
Back to top Go down
Simplyme
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 4 Empty04.02.14 4:02

I have changed everything there was to change but I still end up with a blank page :( In other words the link doesn't work. I've tried to send something from my secondary account with charles open but charles won't show a link anymore. I did the thing from the ssl proxy but didn't help.
Is there another solution?

Inside71 wrote:
mk666 wrote:
hello,

@simplyme

you can use this link by changing the data into []

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] SECONDARY ACCOUNT S_KEY HERE]&friend_id=[YOUR PRIMARY ACCOUNT FACEBOOK ID HERE]&friend_name=[YOUR NAME HERE]&user_name=[YOUR SECONDARY ACCOUNT NAME HERE]&action=ask_rare&request_id=[SECONDARY ACCOUNT FACEBOOK REQUEST ID HERE]&rare_kind=[ra_xxxxx]&oauth_token=[YOUR OAUTH TOKEN HERE]&sid=[YOUR SECONDARY ACCOUNT S_key HERE]

s_key, oauth_token and id will find out by klicking with the right mouse on the white place between FORUM ans Mailbox. choose "Frame source code". By hiting str+f the search function will be activated. Search after the data you need and replace them in the link.
The [] should be deleted.

enjoy^^
Back to top Go down
camaleon
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 4 Empty05.02.14 3:10

Hello I have a question! I am able to send me collection items from my secondary account to my main game, but I have a friend that does the same as me and she didn't get them, she can see them in her gifts but she didn't get them..... she is trying with different accounts and doesn't get nothing, if i send them to her she got them!! If she send them one by one she get them, but she can't send her like 1000 because seh didn't get them... I was thinking that maybe is because she receive a lot of gifts, but if that was the case the didn't get mine either, right?
Back to top Go down
clarissy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
clarissy

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 4 Empty05.02.14 4:09

@camaleon

maybe your friend got any collection items sended by another friends. You can only receive 30 collection items at day.
All collection items are counting.
Back to top Go down
clarissy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
clarissy

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 4 Empty05.02.14 4:15

@simplyme

the name musst look like this : Clarissy+Lance
take this request id: 194132614095476_100003721285370

it should be work fine.

or try this link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] SECONDARY ACCOUNT S_KEY HERE]&friend_id=[YOUR PRIMARY ACCOUNT FACEBOOK ID HERE]&friend_name=[ NAME +name]&user_name=[ SECONDARY NAME +name2]&action=ask_rare&request_id=578629948894253_100007674037563&rare_kind=[ra_xxxxx]&oauth_token=[YOUR OAUTH TOKEN HERE]&sid=[YOUR SECONDARY ACCOUNT S_key HERE]
Back to top Go down
camaleon
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 4 Empty05.02.14 4:57

clarissy wrote:
@camaleon

maybe your friend got any collection items sended by another friends. You can only receive 30 collection items at day.
All collection items are counting.

I send her 1000 of each valentines colections and she got all of them! I send them after she try a lot of times with her own accounts!
Back to top Go down
clarissy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
clarissy

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 4 Empty07.02.14 3:55

do not confound

ra_items (you can send tousand of them) with collection items (l_items)

from l_items you can receive only 30,if you have more than 30 you will see them in the post, but they will never comes in your inventory.
ra_items can be unlimited sended, you will receive them
Back to top Go down
martynka1007
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 4 Empty09.02.14 3:38

hej, mam pytanie, czy ktos wie jak mozna przeslac zwierzeta albo zmodyfikowane rośliny za pomoca programu Charles? dodam iz materialy i kolekcja mi dziala z innego konta
Back to top Go down
martynka1007
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 4 Empty09.02.14 4:15

i mam problem rowniez z dekoracjami, pomoze ktos?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Haxor's Activity Team [HATE] :: Browser Games :: Facebook Games-