Haxor's Activity Team [HATE]
Welcome to Haxor's Activity Forum.

Haxor Activity is a great place where we share, discuss, and get updated information about Computer Tricks, PC Games, Facebook Games, Design, Coding, E.T.C

Note : If you cannot see the backround of this Forum,
Please setting your Monitor Brightness.

If you want to Join to this Forum, Please Register or Login :)
Welcome to Haxor's Activity Forum.

Haxor Activity is a great place where we share, discuss, and get updated information about Computer Tricks, PC Games, Facebook Games, Design, Coding, E.T.C

Note : If you cannot see the backround of this Forum,
Please setting your Monitor Brightness.

If you want to Join to this Forum, Please Register or Login :)

- Knowledge Is Free -

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Booger
Recruit
Recruit

FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes]   FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes] - Page 2 Empty04.07.13 5:26

I am trying to get the Speedfeed 25 packs. I am using:

e_deco_wagonwheel_planted > e_resource_speedfeed_pack_25 as I can't find the Horse Pit in the store. I purchase the wheels, make the change in CheatEngine 6.3 and store them in my Inventory. I refresh the page, and I see them in there, but there is no name for them listed and they do not give me the 25 pack.

See here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What am I doing wrong?

Back to top Go down
hellno
Gunner
Gunner

FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes]   FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes] - Page 2 Empty08.07.13 9:41

Booger wrote:
I am trying to get the Speedfeed 25 packs. I am using:

e_deco_wagonwheel_planted > e_resource_speedfeed_pack_25 as I can't find the Horse Pit in the store. I purchase the wheels, make the change in CheatEngine 6.3 and store them in my Inventory. I refresh the page, and I see them in there, but there is no name for them listed and they do not give me the 25 pack.

See here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What am I doing wrong?

e_deco_wagonwheel_planted has 25 characters
> e_resource_speedfeed_pack_25 has 27 characters

Only works with the same amount of characters. But do yourself a favor and use the coin hack, then you can just purchase whatever you want how ever much of if you want.

1. First open Cheat Engine, for the Value Type chose Array of Byte. Scan 40 42 0F 00 40 42 0F 00 00 00 00 00 , after this select all the addresses using red arrow now drop them down. You will see 4 new bytes added to the string:

2.Now do a new scan of 36 00 00 00 36 00 00 00 00 00 00 00. Drop all down. . You will get 36 00 00 00 36 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 YY YY YY YY (if you get many similar values then select 3 or 4 )

Select all and change the length to 16. The numbers should than change to:

40 42 0F 00 40 42 0F 00 00 00 00 00 XX XX XX XX
36 00 00 00 36 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 YY YY YY YY

(where XX is your own result)

3. Now take only scan the last 4 bytes YY YY YY YY ... Drop all addresses then change the value from YY YY YY YY to XX XX XX XX
Back to top Go down
Bigdog999
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes]   FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes] - Page 2 Empty19.07.13 8:51

Have they patched silos or is there another code name for it?
Back to top Go down
prodigyrick
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes]   FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes] - Page 2 Empty07.08.13 4:23

How about molten horseshoes?
Back to top Go down
prodigyrick
Private
Private

PostSubject: Ok, heres my problem...   FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes] - Page 2 Empty07.08.13 10:30

Different results every time I try it now. I used it fine days ago, but now on every browser I try its just BS...

Dropped down the results for 40 42 0F 00 40 42 0F 00 00 00 00 00
Changed them both (there were 2) to type 16..
40 42 0F 00 40 42 0F 00 00 00 00 00 08 92 02 1C
40 42 0F 00 40 42 0F 00 00 00 00 00 30 F7 64 20

Now I don't know why it keeps giving me 2 different results??
Back to top Go down
arunkumar4594
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes]   FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes] - Page 2 Empty01.09.13 1:20

wat i have to do with those code...wer i have to use it
Back to top Go down
terrortrove
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes]   FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes] - Page 2 Empty02.09.13 6:33

Hi.

I have lost my Romantic Table and Real California Dairy Barn.

Does anyone have the string for these?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
prodigyrick
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes]   FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes] - Page 2 Empty02.09.13 7:52

e_deco_bugzapper_generic -->
e_building_white_truffle

e_deco_animated_lamppost(Country Lamp Post)
e_building_cowstorage_l1
?
Back to top Go down
terrortrove
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes]   FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes] - Page 2 Empty02.09.13 8:11

You rock. I got them both back.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
zverka007
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes]   FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes] - Page 2 Empty12.09.13 7:36

Hello ppl

I was banned for 7 days ....and they took also and my crafting klin ...so i use the code with shrub and i get a lots of crafting clin on my farm bcuz a had a lot of shrubs on my farm....so the problem is i cant delete or sold those .....

ANY HELP PLS ....cuz a cant watch my farm liike retard picture :)
Back to top Go down
terrortrove
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes]   FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes] - Page 2 Empty19.09.13 1:43

Does anyone have the string for the new wood duck? I looked here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But it's not there. Or how I can get strings myself would be amazing. :)

Thank you,

TT
Back to top Go down
Bigdog999
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes]   FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes] - Page 2 Empty20.09.13 10:56

e_animal_adult_duck_wood
Back to top Go down
terrortrove
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes]   FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes] - Page 2 Empty20.09.13 11:17

Thanks yet again, Bigdog. :) Where do you find these? Are you some sort of code genius?
Back to top Go down
Bigdog999
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes]   FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes] - Page 2 Empty21.09.13 3:59

Not I my friend. At the beginning, there was a post explaining how to find codes if you have the patience to do so.

If you open CE, and have the proper process selected.
click memory view button
select view menu, all strings

in new box, select "strings must match"
enter something in box, the more specific the less will pop up
generate string map
then show list

you may get a lot of garbage, but somewhere in the is what you're looking for.
Back to top Go down
terrortrove
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes]   FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes] - Page 2 Empty23.09.13 13:09

Thanks for this. I found a string without pestering everybody.

Big thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
nenienenie
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes]   FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes] - Page 2 Empty23.09.13 19:53

I´m back

new codes in first post
Back to top Go down
Damstr8
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes]   FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes] - Page 2 Empty05.10.13 7:07

FarmVille 2 Cheats Codes for Fertilizer 10-pack

Scan For: e_deco_animated_kite_flying_green (Verdant Breath Kite)

Change to: e_resource_fertilizer_bag_pack_10

FarmVille 2 Cheat Codes for Fertilizer 25-pack

Change to: e_resource_fertilizer_bag_pack_25

FarmVille 2 Cheat Codes for Fertilizer 50-pack

Change to: e_resource_fertilizer_bag_pack_50

FarmVille 2 Cheat Codes for Fertilizer 100-pack

Scan For: e_deco_animated_kite_flying_yellow( Sky Blossom Kite)

Change to: e_resource_fertilizer_bag_pack_100

FarmVille 2 Cheat for FarmVille 2 Speed Grow 5-Pack

Scan: e_deco_pinkflamingo_generic (Pink Flamingo)

Change to: e_resource_instagrow_pack_5

FarmVille 2 Cheat for FarmVille 2 Speed Grow 10-Pack

Scan: e_deco_horseshoegame_generic (Horseshoe Pit)

Change to: e_resource_instagrow_pack_10

FarmVille 2 Cheats for Speed Grow 25-Pack

Change to: e_resource_instagrow_pack_25

FarmVille 2 Cheat for Speed Grow 40-Pack

Change to: e_resource_instagrow_pack_40

FarmVille 2 Cheat for Speed Grow 50-Pack

Change to: e_resource_instagrow_pack_50

FarmVille 2 Cheats codes for 5-pack power

Scan: e_deco_animated_lamppost (Country Lamppost)

Change to: e_resource_energy_pack_5

FarmVille 2 Cheats codes for 10-pack power

Scan: e_deco_axeinstump_generic (Chopping Block)

Change to: e_resource_energy_pack_10

FarmVille 2 Cheats codes for 15-pack power

Scan: e_deco_axeinstump_generic (Chopping Block)

Change to: e_resource_energy_pack_15

FarmVille 2 Cheats Codes for Speed-Feed 2-pack

Scan: e_deco_bbq_chair_adirondack (Red Adirondack)

Change to: e_resource_speedfeed_pack_2

Farmville 2 cheats codes for speed feed 10-pack

Change to: e_resource_speedfeed_pack_10

FarmVille 2 Cheats Codes for Speed-Feed 25-pack

Change to: e_resource_speedfeed_pack_25

FarmVille 2 Cheat for FarmVille 2 Baby Bottles 20-pack

Scan For : e_deco_wagonwheel_planted (Pioneer Wagon Wheel)

Change to : e_resource_bottle_pack_15

FarmVille 2 Cheat for FarmVille 2 Baby Bottles 15-pack

Change to : e_resource_bottle_pack_15

FarmVille 2 Cheats Codes for FarmVille 2 Baby Bottles 10-pack

Change to : e_resource_bottle_pack_10

FarmVille 2 Cheats Codes for FarmVille 2 Baby Bottles 5-pack

farmville-2-baby-bottlles-5-pack

Scan For : e_deco_bugzapper_generic (Bug Zapper)

Change to : e_resource_bottle_pack_5

CHEERS
Back to top Go down
Eclipse6980
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes]   FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes] - Page 2 Empty09.11.13 0:25

Do you guys have a working code for the Workshop. I have tried the one with the Crossroads sign and it doesn't work? I had the workshop and it got deleted. My Kitchen is gone too but I am still able to craft the needed items. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
killersquirrel
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes]   FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes] - Page 2 Empty10.11.13 2:53

This is the one I've used, hope it helps!

e_rare_crafted_custard
e_building_workshop_l1 (22)
Back to top Go down
Loonylily
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes]   FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes] - Page 2 Empty14.12.13 14:07

Is there a code for canning jar?
Back to top Go down
spicegirl
Private First Class
Private First Class
spicegirl

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes]   FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes] - Page 2 Empty07.02.14 15:14

Horse Stable

Scan for: e_deco_winebottles_stacked (Wine Bottle Spread)
Change to: e_building_horsestorage_l1

FarmVille 2 Cheat to remove under construction FarmVille 2 Horse Stable

Scan for: e_building_horsestorage_construction_l1
Change to: e_deco_halloween_scarecrow_frankenstein

Eat Cookie 
Back to top Go down
xfreedom1317x
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes]   FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes] - Page 2 Empty28.02.14 5:56

hi
Back to top Go down
roy_garcia
Gunner
Gunner
roy_garcia

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes]   FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes] - Page 2 Empty20.03.14 22:55

does any one have the code for fan blades and fan engines for the crop dryer?
Back to top Go down
katye53
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes]   FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes] - Page 2 Empty19.04.14 23:12

Please I am looking for a code for a door hatch and rubber hoses to upgrade my Fuel Pump
Back to top Go down
gniryudan
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes]   FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes] - Page 2 Empty27.01.15 14:08

Hi guys i already get 1k farmbucks, i found great fan page that give me farmbucks for free! no need to pay or buy just follow there steps and your done!
Get free Farmbucks here! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes]   FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FarmVille 2 - Buildings, Ingredients, Resources, Building materials, bird seed [trainer-codes]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Haxor's Activity Team [HATE] :: Browser Games :: Facebook Games :: FarmVille 2-