Haxor's Activity Team [HATE]
Welcome to Haxor's Activity Forum.

Haxor Activity is a great place where we share, discuss, and get updated information about Computer Tricks, PC Games, Facebook Games, Design, Coding, E.T.C

Note : If you cannot see the backround of this Forum,
Please setting your Monitor Brightness.

If you want to Join to this Forum, Please Register or Login :)
Welcome to Haxor's Activity Forum.

Haxor Activity is a great place where we share, discuss, and get updated information about Computer Tricks, PC Games, Facebook Games, Design, Coding, E.T.C

Note : If you cannot see the backround of this Forum,
Please setting your Monitor Brightness.

If you want to Join to this Forum, Please Register or Login :)

- Knowledge Is Free -

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zanooba
Recruit
Recruit

Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest   Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest - Page 2 Empty20.02.13 20:44

Everytime I do this my flash player crashes, I follow the instructions carefully
Back to top Go down
marussa
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest   Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest - Page 2 Empty20.02.13 22:34

I`ve tried again and again, best work use C8 (200).
Back to top Go down
canshu
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest   Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest - Page 2 Empty02.03.13 3:18

this is not working can anyone help plzzzzz
Back to top Go down
spicegirl
Private First Class
Private First Class
spicegirl

PostSubject: Re: Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest   Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest - Page 2 Empty09.03.13 15:52

Working perfectly. Took me some time to make it right, but now I know how to. Thank you very much!
Works with some trees and animals as well. ;)
Fallin Love!
Back to top Go down
spicegirl
Private First Class
Private First Class
spicegirl

PostSubject: Re: Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest   Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest - Page 2 Empty20.03.13 5:44

Cry Seems that they have patched it, keep crashing the flash now ... sigh
Anyone did it recently?
Back to top Go down
llinde
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest   Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest - Page 2 Empty24.03.13 9:23

Just checked it, still works here.
Back to top Go down
spicegirl
Private First Class
Private First Class
spicegirl

PostSubject: Re: Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest   Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest - Page 2 Empty24.03.13 15:47

llinde wrote:
Just checked it, still works here.

Lucky you! Tried over and over and either it doesn't work, either crashes the game.
Cry
Back to top Go down
hellno
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest   Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest - Page 2 Empty28.03.13 9:24

Quote :
REMEMBER : Make sure you get result over than 200. If you dont get 200+, close your Cheat Engine and reload your page (no need to do anything and no need to harvest). Maybe you have to repeat 4-5 times until you get 200+ results. After loading finish, no need to empty pot and no need to plant crop again because you already made ​​it. Open Cheat Engine and just repeat 4-5 times until you get 200+ results.

This part is confusing as hell. When I close CE and refresh my page 4 times, it's not gathering 200+ results. Sometimes the results go down 0.o

I do know that this works, because I did manage to get it to work one time...simply by fluke or accident. I keep trying it over and over and over. The part that's throwing me off is what I've quoted. Everything else I'm doing correctly.. or at least I think I am.
Back to top Go down
errik
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest   Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest - Page 2 Empty28.03.13 20:20

Same problem here, cant get more results than 200+. Once i had 155, but next scan decreased it just to 55. O.o What s wrong?
Back to top Go down
hellno
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest   Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest - Page 2 Empty31.03.13 8:07

Ive given up with this one.
Back to top Go down
hellno
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest   Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest - Page 2 Empty05.04.13 7:59

hellno wrote:

So after giving up, I kept trying. Cause that's what I do. I managed to get it working - again probably out of fluke or accident of some sort - as I cannot get it to work again. I think this hack is flawed somehow. Kinda hit or miss. It's the whole more than 200+ crops that's messing things up.

How I got it to work: When I did my search approx 53 came up. So instead of refreshing farmville and restarting CE, I just kept copying those 53 address about 40 - 50 times. Then I changed the numbers and walla! I've tried that same process and nothing. Grrrr!!
Back to top Go down
spicegirl
Private First Class
Private First Class
spicegirl

PostSubject: Re: Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest   Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest - Page 2 Empty12.04.13 23:15

bayan wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

REMEMBER : Make sure you get result over than 200. If you dont get 200+, close your Cheat Engine and reload your page (no need to do anything and no need to harvest). Maybe you have to repeat 4-5 times until you get 200+ results. After loading finish, no need to empty pot and no need to plant crop again because you already made ​​it. Open Cheat Engine and just repeat 4-5 times until you get 200+ results.

Haha!

Please which result must be over 200?? What exaclty do you mean?
Kiss
Back to top Go down
spicegirl
Private First Class
Private First Class
spicegirl

PostSubject: Re: Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest   Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest - Page 2 Empty12.04.13 23:19

[quote="hellno"]
hellno wrote:

How I got it to work: When I did my search approx 53 came up. So instead of refreshing farmville and restarting CE, I just kept copying those 53 address about 40 - 50 times. Then I changed the numbers and walla!

which 53 address? What am I missing here I don't understand what he means by 200 results or you mean by 53 results... help me guys to understand which result do you mean. Where?
Back to top Go down
hellno
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest   Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest - Page 2 Empty18.04.13 9:51

[quote="spicegirl"]
hellno wrote:
hellno wrote:

How I got it to work: When I did my search approx 53 came up. So instead of refreshing farmville and restarting CE, I just kept copying those 53 address about 40 - 50 times. Then I changed the numbers and walla!

which 53 address? What am I missing here I don't understand what he means by 200 results or you mean by 53 results... help me guys to understand which result do you mean. Where?

It may not be 53 addresses, when you search step 5 which is "xx 02 00 00 00 02 00 00 00" after doing steps 1 through 4, an x amount of addresses will show up in your CE. The whole idea is to try to get 200+ addresses to come up. Notice in the photo it says found: 251.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I was saying that I only get maybe 50 max addresses and closing CE and refreshing farmville was not working for me, so when I got 53 I just kept dragging the same 53 address about 40 times to exceed the amount needed for the hack to work properly. It worked once, but when I tried it another time it didn't.

Back to top Go down
spicegirl
Private First Class
Private First Class
spicegirl

PostSubject: Re: Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest   Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest - Page 2 Empty19.04.13 4:00

Ohhhh I seee the '251' on top now, I never saw it before. Thank you!!!!!!! I will check and see how many it shows up in my CE scan.
Kiss
Back to top Go down
he4dhunter
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest   Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest - Page 2 Empty19.04.13 5:09

Hi bayan...

I have tried your steps over and over again and for some reason im just not getting 200+ results my max has been 94 and no more with FireFox and Chrome. Has this been patched as im not a novice to Cheat Engine iv been using it way back in the early days and get 99% of hacks to work but for some reason its just not working for me.
Back to top Go down
hellno
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest   Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest - Page 2 Empty30.04.13 12:07

This one is still working, though I still find it hit or miss for me. Can't get the tree's to produce extra and sometimes certain animals give me tones of fertilizer other times the don't give me anything.
Back to top Go down
anhemtot
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest   Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest - Page 2 Empty04.05.13 5:13

hic its not working. help me
Back to top Go down
roy_garcia
Gunner
Gunner
roy_garcia

PostSubject: Re: Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest   Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest - Page 2 Empty04.05.13 15:44

I have Tried over and over and still no luck. I checked everything and double checked still no luck. I use cheat engine 6.2 and know how to manipulate the outcomes. Could you please help me? Thank you
Back to top Go down
nighty_amy
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest   Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest - Page 2 Empty05.05.13 3:41

I found another way : since not always the number taken from the first scan gives me above 200 results (most often it doesn't!) , i use numbers from 1 to 9 (01, 02, 03, 04, etc.) instead and then scan. If i have above 200 results, i try to edit the results into what i want. If not, i try next number. In most cases, it works - for example, first scan gave me B1 as the needed number but i got only 68 results. I changed the number to 05 and i've got 278!

Hope this is clear.

Back to top Go down
sidhu.arashi
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest   Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest - Page 2 Empty05.05.13 5:18

I tried many times but sometimes it crashes the game and other I got results like 40, 50 or 60 not 200+ Helppp meeee Cry
Back to top Go down
roy_garcia
Gunner
Gunner
roy_garcia

PostSubject: Re: Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest   Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest - Page 2 Empty05.05.13 18:27

I tried to do it again and even on another omputerand still no luck. I ven had my frient try it and didnt work. Could it be that they fixed this hack?
Back to top Go down
nighty_amy
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest   Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest - Page 2 Empty05.05.13 22:05

Rather no, used the hack just yesterday :) Try to use numbers 01,02,03,04 and so on to 09 instead of value you got from the first scan. If you get more than 200 result, go to step 7. If not, try another number.

Yesterday my value from the first scan was 4E but i didn't work. Putting 04 instead of 4E gave me 256 results :)

Back to top Go down
lmar07
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest   Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest - Page 2 Empty06.05.13 1:30

when i first try this i use F4 01 for tulips but it crashed but when refresh my browser my power is in 700+ it a big thanks anyway :)
Back to top Go down
roy_garcia
Gunner
Gunner
roy_garcia

PostSubject: Re: Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest   Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest - Page 2 Empty06.05.13 13:41

nighty_amy wrote:
Rather no, used the hack just yesterday :) Try to use numbers 01,02,03,04 and so on to 09 instead of value you got from the first scan. If you get more than 200 result, go to step 7. If not, try another number.

Yesterday my value from the first scan was 4E but i didn't work. Putting 04 instead of 4E gave me 256 results :)

Still not working for me. I used the same procedures and tried what you recommended to no avail could you go step by step please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest   Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Farmville 2 - Multiple Your Harvest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Haxor's Activity Team [HATE] :: Browser Games :: Facebook Games :: FarmVille 2-