Haxor's Activity Team [HATE]
Welcome to Haxor's Activity Forum.

Haxor Activity is a great place where we share, discuss, and get updated information about Computer Tricks, PC Games, Facebook Games, Design, Coding, E.T.C

Note : If you cannot see the backround of this Forum,
Please setting your Monitor Brightness.

If you want to Join to this Forum, Please Register or Login :)
Welcome to Haxor's Activity Forum.

Haxor Activity is a great place where we share, discuss, and get updated information about Computer Tricks, PC Games, Facebook Games, Design, Coding, E.T.C

Note : If you cannot see the backround of this Forum,
Please setting your Monitor Brightness.

If you want to Join to this Forum, Please Register or Login :)

- Knowledge Is Free -

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
hellno
Gunner
Gunner

FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty04.01.13 14:43

I'm clearly light years behind when it comes to all this

Can someone explain to me why this doesn't work.

e_animal_baby_cow_devon

change to

e_animal_adult_cow_devon

The list is nice to look at, but when you're as dense as I am nothing makes sense.
I've looked at
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and that leaves me even more confused.
Back to top Go down
Bigdog999
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty04.01.13 22:06

Ok simply enough the phrase e_animal_baby_cow_devon has 23 characters in it, and e_animal_adult_cow_devon has 24 characters in it. In order for the substitution to work, you need like terms as far as amount of characters. So to substitute for the 24 character devon cow adult, you'd need another 24 character phrase. Or use the coin to cash conversion and just buy it.
Back to top Go down
Eaglewtchr
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty05.01.13 6:15

Does anyone have one for Pepper that is used in the crafting shop for Spicy Black Eyed Peas and maybe the new Prized Chicken Coop?? I need another.. :) Thanks..

EDIT:

I found it finally.. It is..

Buy Country Lamppost and..

Search "e_deco_animated_lamppost" and replace with..

"e_rare_ingredient_pepper" and you get Black Pepper..
Back to top Go down
Eaglewtchr
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty05.01.13 14:14

I found a site that will give you ALL of the codes needed for FV2..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Don't enter anything to search for and it will spit out ALL of the codes the game has. Then come back here and find a matching length to use as a replacement.

You know, Find it on the other list, count the chars. and come back here and check the numbered list to find one to start CE..
Back to top Go down
dontbreakme
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty06.01.13 8:53

Ok I've figured out the baby good witch. Now my question is how do I use the codes for the rare trees? Like the blood orange. I tried switching that code with the pumpking filling code, made some pumpking filling, waited and refreshed and I still had pumpkin filling in the inventory. No tree.. So what is a good method for trees?
Back to top Go down
Eaglewtchr
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty06.01.13 9:04

dontbreakme wrote:
Ok I've figured out the baby good witch. Now my question is how do I use the codes for the rare trees? Like the blood orange. I tried switching that code with the pumpking filling code, made some pumpking filling, waited and refreshed and I still had pumpkin filling in the inventory. No tree.. So what is a good method for trees?

Ok, First buy Country Lamppost then in CE change Value type to String and search for..

e_deco_animated_lamppost

And change it to..

e_rare_tree_orange_blood

Then store the Lamppost and you get Blood Orange Tree..
Back to top Go down
dontbreakme
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty06.01.13 10:32

Eaglewtchr wrote:
dontbreakme wrote:

Ok, First buy Country Lamppost then in CE change Value type to String and search for..

e_deco_animated_lamppost

And change it to..

e_rare_tree_orange_blood

When I do this it doesn't give me the tree in my inventory it gives me 1 blood orange. I refreshed after I put it in my inventory. Should I not have done that? Do you think that is what went wrong?
Back to top Go down
Bigdog999
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty06.01.13 10:34

same here
Back to top Go down
Bigdog999
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty06.01.13 10:52

To get Decoy Rooster, use e_deco_topiary_rabbit and exchange for e_viral_decoy_rooster
Back to top Go down
Eaglewtchr
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty06.01.13 11:37

dontbreakme wrote:
Eaglewtchr wrote:
dontbreakme wrote:

e_deco_animated_lamppost

And change it to..

e_rare_tree_orange_blood

When I do this it doesn't give me the tree in my inventory it gives me 1 blood orange. I refreshed after I put it in my inventory. Should I not have done that? Do you think that is what went wrong?

Crap, Crap, Crap.. Sorry.. Here it is.. :)

Scan for..

e_deco_wagonwheel_planted (Pioneer Wagon Wheel)

Replace with..

e_tree_fruit_orange_blood

That should get your tree.. Sorry about the mix-up.. :)
Back to top Go down
dontbreakme
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty06.01.13 11:50

Thank you!!!!!

This is so much fun! :)
Back to top Go down
Eaglewtchr
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty06.01.13 12:13

dontbreakme wrote:
Thank you!!!!!

Your very welcome..

What's fun? The game it's self or the hacking part?? :)
Back to top Go down
dontbreakme
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty06.01.13 12:45

Eaglewtchr wrote:
dontbreakme wrote:
Thank you!!!!!

Your very welcome..

What's fun? The game it's self or the hacking part?? :)

Both! But I think the hacking made it more fun. I've never messed around with anything like cheat engine/changing codes or anything before. But it's really cool to actually see it work firsthand. :) Just have to keep on learning I guess!
Back to top Go down
gajotte
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty08.01.13 8:26

Haha, yes the hacking part is the most fun :p
I haven't played with cheat engine before either. Its fun XD
Back to top Go down
hellno
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty08.01.13 13:02

Bigdog999 wrote:
Ok simply enough the phrase e_animal_baby_cow_devon has 23 characters in it, and e_animal_adult_cow_devon has 24 characters in it. In order for the substitution to work, you need like terms as far as amount of characters. So to substitute for the 24 character devon cow adult, you'd need another 24 character phrase. Or use the coin to cash conversion and just buy it.

Gotcha, that does make sense. Though I just tried
e_animal_baby_cow_longhorn for e_animal_prized_cow_jersey both 26 chars, and it kinda worked. The baby cow disappeared but that's all that happened.

Same thing happened when I tried my lemon tree for mango tree 0.o
Back to top Go down
Bigdog999
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty09.01.13 22:10

not everything works. try using a deco item
Back to top Go down
peabobioman
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty11.01.13 16:05

Does any one know the code for the Highland Cow?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty11.01.13 16:14

Need the cheat code to make the water trough any help will be appreciated been trying out but still not able to make the water trough as I have reached my limit of 45 animals
Back to top Go down
peabobioman
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty11.01.13 16:24

peabobioman wrote:
Does any one know the code for the Highland Cow?

Never mind heres the code e_animal_adult_cow_highland works well with the pink flamingo e_deco_pinkflamingo_generic
Back to top Go down
dontbreakme
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty11.01.13 18:56

e_building_watertrough_1

This one works I think. Switch e_deco_fence_dilapidated with the water trough code and buy the old fences and put into inventory.

Also you can do this one for the bigger shady trough :

e_building_manger

e_deco_bench_wood

Switch the bench one with the manger one and buy the wooden bench. Put into inventory and refresh and you should have more shady troughs. Hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty11.01.13 19:38

Thanks a lot for the help will try it for sure.....

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty11.01.13 20:17

Quote :
e_building_watertrough_1

This one works I think. Switch e_deco_fence_dilapidated with the water trough code and buy the old fences and put into inventory.

This did not work still can anyone help me out please to build more water troughs
Back to top Go down
dontbreakme
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty11.01.13 20:42

Ok i just tested this one myself hope it works for you!!

e_deco_milkjug_generic

e_building_watertrough

Switch the jug code with the water trough one and then buy the old rusted looking milk jug (costs 350 coins) and place in inventory, refresh and you should have it now!!! :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty12.01.13 3:38

It works perfect for me now....thanks a million
Back to top Go down
Eaglewtchr
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty15.01.13 2:22

Has anyone figured out how to Reset animals (cow's and goats) Like we do the Water, Hen House and Furnace? I would like to be able to reset feeding my Cow's and Goats for the Yogurt Creamery. If not, Has anyone figured out how to get the Rare Yogurts for the Creamery to get the Highland Cow? Thanks..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Haxor's Activity Team [HATE] :: Browser Games :: Facebook Games :: FarmVille 2-