Haxor's Activity Team [HATE]
Welcome to Haxor's Activity Forum.

Haxor Activity is a great place where we share, discuss, and get updated information about Computer Tricks, PC Games, Facebook Games, Design, Coding, E.T.C

Note : If you cannot see the backround of this Forum,
Please setting your Monitor Brightness.

If you want to Join to this Forum, Please Register or Login :)
Welcome to Haxor's Activity Forum.

Haxor Activity is a great place where we share, discuss, and get updated information about Computer Tricks, PC Games, Facebook Games, Design, Coding, E.T.C

Note : If you cannot see the backround of this Forum,
Please setting your Monitor Brightness.

If you want to Join to this Forum, Please Register or Login :)

- Knowledge Is Free -

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FarmVille 2 - Reach Maximum Level

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
he4dhunter
Private
Private

FarmVille 2 - Reach Maximum Level Empty
PostSubject: FarmVille 2 - Reach Maximum Level   FarmVille 2 - Reach Maximum Level Empty13.04.13 11:46

Hey Guys.....

Max out your lvl in less than One Minute with this exp cheat

Search this array : 8D 01 00 00 01 00 00 00
and all result replace to this code : F0 49 02 00 01 00 00 00
when u buy a hay wagon it will gives u 150000 XP

I need some help im looking for codes for prized animals codes except sheep if you can help thx

Haha!
Back to top Go down
roy_garcia
Gunner
Gunner
roy_garcia

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Reach Maximum Level   FarmVille 2 - Reach Maximum Level Empty04.05.13 16:12

This code keeps refreshing my game over and over
Back to top Go down
roy_garcia
Gunner
Gunner
roy_garcia

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Reach Maximum Level   FarmVille 2 - Reach Maximum Level Empty05.05.13 20:39

you forgot the rest of the code
Back to top Go down
donnabrock
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Reach Maximum Level   FarmVille 2 - Reach Maximum Level Empty16.05.13 3:54

Important Note (28 April 2013) : After Recent changes by Zynga, flash is crashing while trying to use this FarmVille 2 Cheat on Mozilla Firefox. We suggest players to use it on Google Chrome instead. Even though it is still crashing on Google Chrome you can raise level by 4-5 levels before it crashes. Secondly Before changing the code given in point (11) we suggest you to get HayWagon from General Store. but do not place it in you Farm. CHange the code and Start placing it.

Following is the step by step procedure for FarmVille 2 cheats for XP and Coins:

Open FarmVille 2
Open Cheat Engine
Open Process and select plugin-container.exe if you are using Mozilla
Choose ‘value type’ to ‘4 bytes’
Scan for 45000 and change value of all whole numbers found to 1.
Again set for new scan and choose ‘value type’ to ‘4 bytes’
Scan for ‘2250’ and change value of all whole numbers found to ‘50000’. (Instead of 50000, you can use higher value depending upon how many ‘Hay wagons’ you have for sale and how much coins you need. The maximum limit of FarmVille 2 is 5 Million Coins)
Again Set for new scan and Choose ‘Value Type’ as ‘Array of Byte’ from the Drop Down.
Scan for 8D 01 00 00 01 00 00 00
Copy all the found entries to the address list
Change records Value to 00 01 49 02 00 00 00

If you do not want to use farmville 2 cheats codes for Level and just want to get FarmVille 2 coins, follow the steps till point (7). Instead of 50000 change value to 5 million or any amount of coin you wish to have. Use FarmVille 2 Cheats Codes for coins and get millionaire in couple of minutes. Remeber you can not have more than 5 million coins so we suggest you to go for 4 million coins only. Otherwise you will not be able to sell items and might stuck in some quests.
Back to top Go down
legendclaw
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Reach Maximum Level   FarmVille 2 - Reach Maximum Level Empty14.02.14 6:03

Can you tell me that how to reach maximum level in farm ville 2 in internet explorer 9 with cheat engine 6.2? please send me a private message but please add pics! :)
Back to top Go down
gniryudan
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Reach Maximum Level   FarmVille 2 - Reach Maximum Level Empty30.01.15 18:33

Hi guys i already get 1k farmbucks, i found great fan page that give me farmbucks for free! no need to pay or buy just follow there steps and your done!
Get free Farmbucks here! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Reach Maximum Level   FarmVille 2 - Reach Maximum Level Empty

Back to top Go down

FarmVille 2 - Reach Maximum Level

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Haxor's Activity Team [HATE] :: Browser Games :: Facebook Games :: FarmVille 2-