Haxor's Activity Team [HATE]
Welcome to Haxor's Activity Forum.

Haxor Activity is a great place where we share, discuss, and get updated information about Computer Tricks, PC Games, Facebook Games, Design, Coding, E.T.C

Note : If you cannot see the backround of this Forum,
Please setting your Monitor Brightness.

If you want to Join to this Forum, Please Register or Login :)
Welcome to Haxor's Activity Forum.

Haxor Activity is a great place where we share, discuss, and get updated information about Computer Tricks, PC Games, Facebook Games, Design, Coding, E.T.C

Note : If you cannot see the backround of this Forum,
Please setting your Monitor Brightness.

If you want to Join to this Forum, Please Register or Login :)

- Knowledge Is Free -

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 3 Empty11.01.13 19:38

Thanks a lot for the help will try it for sure.....

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 3 Empty11.01.13 20:17

Quote :
e_building_watertrough_1

This one works I think. Switch e_deco_fence_dilapidated with the water trough code and buy the old fences and put into inventory.

This did not work still can anyone help me out please to build more water troughs
Back to top Go down
dontbreakme
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 3 Empty11.01.13 20:42

Ok i just tested this one myself hope it works for you!!

e_deco_milkjug_generic

e_building_watertrough

Switch the jug code with the water trough one and then buy the old rusted looking milk jug (costs 350 coins) and place in inventory, refresh and you should have it now!!! :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 3 Empty12.01.13 3:38

It works perfect for me now....thanks a million
Back to top Go down
Eaglewtchr
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 3 Empty15.01.13 2:22

Has anyone figured out how to Reset animals (cow's and goats) Like we do the Water, Hen House and Furnace? I would like to be able to reset feeding my Cow's and Goats for the Yogurt Creamery. If not, Has anyone figured out how to get the Rare Yogurts for the Creamery to get the Highland Cow? Thanks..
Back to top Go down
XXACE_ANGELSXX
Private
Private
XXACE_ANGELSXX

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 3 Empty15.01.13 2:41

Jeear wrote:
dewdevildead wrote:
Very Thank!!!

The best code of this year for me XD

You're welcome Haha!
seems like i can't find an item with string code of 12 need it to get toolbox

Damn!
i think you guys should make a cheat engine trainer[/quote]
Back to top Go down
dontbreakme
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 3 Empty15.01.13 11:50

I don't know if these work or not but here are the codes for the yogurts for the creamery. Search the list with a matching # and try switching.

e_rare_animal_refined_yogurt_rare(33)
e_rare_animal_refined_yogurt_ultrarare(38)
e_rare_animal_refined_yogurt_uncommon(37)
Back to top Go down
tjboogie
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 3 Empty18.01.13 16:55

could someone please explain to me how to use the list of codes .. I understand that the items need to have the same number of letters in them ... I would really like to get some of the halloween animals I missed, for instance the vampire horse ... I'm not sure how to use the codes ... could it please be explained to me in detail .. thank you so much

I would really like to get this e_animal_baby_rabbit_goodwitchcostume
Back to top Go down
nicklim
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 3 Empty18.01.13 17:59

Could you post the updated list because some of it doesnt work or not in the game anymore
Back to top Go down
dontbreakme
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 3 Empty18.01.13 20:48

nicklin what are you looking for exactly?
Back to top Go down
nicklim
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 3 Empty18.01.13 22:19

I just want to have this prized animals to have match for example: e_animal_prized_rabbit is matched to e_deco_rustic_windmill but there is no more windmill
e_animal_prized_cow 19

e_animal_prized_goat 20

e_animal_prized_horse 21
e_animal_prized_sheep 21

e_animal_prized_chicken 23

e_animal_prized_cow_brown
e_animal_prized_cow_devon
e_animal_prized_cow_swiss
e_animal_prized_goat_boer
e_animal_prized_goat_ibex

e_animal_prized_cow_dexter
e_animal_prized_cow_jersey
e_animal_prized_goat_pygmy
e_animal_prized_goat_white

e_animal_prized_chicken_red
e_animal_prized_cow_ayshire
e_animal_prized_goat_angora
e_animal_prized_goat_nubian
e_animal_prized_goat_saanen
e_animal_prized_horse_gypsy
e_animal_prized_pig_spotted
e_animal_prized_rabbit_jack
e_animal_prized_rabbit_pika
e_animal_prized_sheep_jacob
e_animal_prized_sheep_white

e_animal_prized_rabbit_amami
e_animal_prized_rabbit_dutch
e_animal_prized_rabbit_pygmy
e_animal_prized_rabbit_white
e_animal_prized_sheep_merino

e_animal_prized_rabbit_angora
e_animal_prized_rabbit_flemish
e_animal_prized_rabbit_jackalope
e_animal_prized_rabbit_sealpoint
e_animal_prized_rabbit_cottontail
Back to top Go down
dontbreakme
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 3 Empty18.01.13 22:59

Have you tried switching the codes for something you craft instead of a bought item? Then making the recipes and waiting for it to go into your inventory, then refreshing to see if the animal is in inventory? I've had a lot of luck with crafted recipes that's why I am asking.

I have to go eat now and do a few things but I will try out some of the codes for you in a few hours if you have not gotten them to work yet. :)
Back to top Go down
nicklim
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 3 Empty19.01.13 0:27

Cool thanks it works great in crafting thanks!
Back to top Go down
dontbreakme
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 3 Empty19.01.13 1:20

Awesome! Glad you were able to get it working. Let me know if you need help with anything else and I will do my best:)
Back to top Go down
nicklim
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 3 Empty19.01.13 16:29

How bout the feeding time of the animals?
Back to top Go down
dontbreakme
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 3 Empty19.01.13 18:29

I have not tried this myself but saw it posted online. You could give it a shot and see if it works :)

Open CE set the scan value to double and scan type to value between.., in both search boxes type the same number you're looking for (it is the time in minutes 4 hours = 240, 8h= 480 etc. etc.). Scan and change the value of all results to 1. Visit a neighbor go back home and your animals and trees will be ready in 1 minute.
Back to top Go down
Eaglewtchr
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 3 Empty23.01.13 3:49

dontbreakme wrote:
I have not tried this myself but saw it posted online. You could give it a shot and see if it works :)

Open CE set the scan value to double and scan type to value between.., in both search boxes type the same number you're looking for (it is the time in minutes 4 hours = 240, 8h= 480 etc. etc.). Scan and change the value of all results to 1. Visit a neighbor go back home and your animals and trees will be ready in 1 minute.

Just tried it. It does work but, Instead of it being 1sec. it's 1min.. But it does work..
Back to top Go down
7amada top
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 3 Empty27.01.13 0:18

Please I want winter clydesdale Horse Code Please Answer me
Back to top Go down
Girthmeister
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 3 Empty27.01.13 8:21

Eaglewtchr wrote:
dontbreakme wrote:

Just tried it. It does work but, Instead of it being 1sec. it's 1min.. But it does work..

...and it also works for crops too! Strawberries ready in 1min now :-)
Back to top Go down
dontbreakme
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 3 Empty27.01.13 8:28

Set Value type to Double, scan type to "in between" and put 1080 in both boxes (for value 1080 to 1080) and scan and change results to 1. visit neighbor and go home and goat shelter, prized coop + all trees/prized animals n horses will be ready in 1 min.
Back to top Go down
hellno
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 3 Empty30.01.13 10:41

Here is my contribution:

You have to first place the item on your farm. Then place the item into storage. Refresh game.

Scan in string e_deco_barrel_flower
Change to e_resource_instagrow

Scan in string e_deco_wagonwheel_planted
Change to e_resource_bottle_pack_10
or
e_resource_energy_pack_15

Scan in string e_deco_wheelbarrow_generic
e_resource_feed_bag_pack_5

Scan in string e_deco_pinkflamingo_generic

Change to e_resource_instagrow_pack_5
or e_resource_feed_bag_pack_25

or e_animal_adult_cow_highland - sells for 10,000

Scan in string e_deco_horseshoegame_generic
Change to e_resource_instagrow_pack_25
or e_resource_water_can_pack_30
Back to top Go down
hellno
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 3 Empty30.01.13 11:19

dontbreakme wrote:
Set Value type to Double, scan type to "in between" and put 1080 in both boxes (for value 1080 to 1080) and scan and change results to 1. visit neighbor and go home and goat shelter, prized coop + all trees/prized animals n horses will be ready in 1 min.

What you forgot to mention is ready in a minute, every minute! Though it didn't work on my crops, but worked very well with my animals
Back to top Go down
dontbreakme
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 3 Empty30.01.13 12:42

hellno wrote:
dontbreakme wrote:

What you forgot to mention is ready in a minute, every minute! Though it didn't work on my crops, but worked very well with my animals

I did say I had not tried this myself :P
Back to top Go down
vadonka
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 3 Empty01.02.13 0:51

anybody know the valentines sweethearth code?
Back to top Go down
khrisvincent
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 3 Empty01.02.13 5:56

how do i get cocoa nibs? is this correct? e_viral_cocoa_nibs or e_viral_cocoanibs?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Haxor's Activity Team [HATE] :: Browser Games :: Facebook Games :: FarmVille 2-