Haxor's Activity Team [HATE]
Welcome to Haxor's Activity Forum.

Haxor Activity is a great place where we share, discuss, and get updated information about Computer Tricks, PC Games, Facebook Games, Design, Coding, E.T.C

Note : If you cannot see the backround of this Forum,
Please setting your Monitor Brightness.

If you want to Join to this Forum, Please Register or Login :)
Welcome to Haxor's Activity Forum.

Haxor Activity is a great place where we share, discuss, and get updated information about Computer Tricks, PC Games, Facebook Games, Design, Coding, E.T.C

Note : If you cannot see the backround of this Forum,
Please setting your Monitor Brightness.

If you want to Join to this Forum, Please Register or Login :)

- Knowledge Is Free -

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zverka007
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty16.12.12 14:41

bayan wrote:

zverka007 wrote:
Can anyone please give us example how to use this codes?

try read my simple explaination in

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well bayan, if i understand u right, i should have for example one stuff (deco,animal...) landed ON my farm which i want to change to another stuff i wish to have ON my farm...only the point is string code must be the same (i mean number of that code). Doesn't matter what kind of stuff is right?
Back to top Go down
MasterD
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty17.12.12 10:17

Hi!
Anyone knows what is the string code for candy shack?

I read all entire list but i doesn't found!

Glancing

EDIT:
I found the code
"e_building_pumpkin_carvery"

Last edited by MasterD on 19.12.12 19:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MasterD
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty18.12.12 11:16

Anyone knows? I need that if someone knows!

EDIT:
I found the code
"e_building_pumpkin_carvery"

Slying

Last edited by MasterD on 19.12.12 19:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MasterD
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty19.12.12 12:30

zverka007 doesn't mather what kind of stuff is! If you use the correct string code with the correct number of caracters it will change! You only need to know some things, if you change to an ingredient, you need to put that item into your inventory wait few seconds and then refresh! If you change an recipe or a crop just made a recipe or harvest your crop with instant grower and refresh and the thing you changed will be in your inventory!

I made my strawberrys become water troughs and some tomatos becomes a animal milk some recipes become to things that are no longer available in the market!

Mmh. Okay!
Back to top Go down
lithanos
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty30.12.12 1:32

any find the code for ironhoe? I did a e_ scan. 5k+ items. i may have overlooked the item on this list

EDIT" i found it in the list

Plant corn. harvest corn. (corn goes in iventory)
Scan e_crop_corn
select all.
Drag down
Select all.
change value to e_viral_hoe

this worked for me and allowed me the hoe i needed to expand
Back to top Go down
dontbreakme
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty31.12.12 2:52

Thanks so much for all the codes!! I have a question though. How do you change/use the codes that are for something you cannot put into your inventory after you change it?

Like this :

e_animal_baby_chicken_polishsilverlaced

Which I have one of. But would like to switch it for one of these two which are from the same list :

e_animal_prized_rabbit_goodwitchcostume
e_deco_animated_halloween_cauldron_pink

Or is that not possible? Do you always have to switch a code w/something you can put into inventory then refresh? I'm new to figuring all this out so sorry for being a newbie. Haha!
Back to top Go down
julian smith
Recruit
Recruit
julian smith

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty31.12.12 16:27

this is for decoration house....e_deco_animated_rockinghorse change to

e_deco_ranchfun_house_blue_b Laugh
Back to top Go down
Bigdog999
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty02.01.13 9:00

anyone have the code for fireworks. I've tried replacing e_rare_firework with e_deco_umbrella or e_crop_broccoli with no luck
Back to top Go down
julian smith
Recruit
Recruit
julian smith

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty02.01.13 12:57

Bigdog999 wrote:
anyone have the code for fireworks. I've tried replacing e_rare_firework with e_deco_umbrella or e_crop_broccoli with no luck

try this..
Find e_rare_tree_fig change e_rare_firework
Fertilize and harvest Fig Tree
Reload game
and u gain same firework.
Slying
Back to top Go down
Bigdog999
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty02.01.13 21:41

ok that works. Thanks
Back to top Go down
hellno
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty04.01.13 14:43

I'm clearly light years behind when it comes to all this

Can someone explain to me why this doesn't work.

e_animal_baby_cow_devon

change to

e_animal_adult_cow_devon

The list is nice to look at, but when you're as dense as I am nothing makes sense.
I've looked at

and that leaves me even more confused.
Back to top Go down
Bigdog999
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty04.01.13 22:06

Ok simply enough the phrase e_animal_baby_cow_devon has 23 characters in it, and e_animal_adult_cow_devon has 24 characters in it. In order for the substitution to work, you need like terms as far as amount of characters. So to substitute for the 24 character devon cow adult, you'd need another 24 character phrase. Or use the coin to cash conversion and just buy it.
Back to top Go down
Eaglewtchr
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty05.01.13 6:15

Does anyone have one for Pepper that is used in the crafting shop for Spicy Black Eyed Peas and maybe the new Prized Chicken Coop?? I need another.. :) Thanks..

EDIT:

I found it finally.. It is..

Buy Country Lamppost and..

Search "e_deco_animated_lamppost" and replace with..

"e_rare_ingredient_pepper" and you get Black Pepper..
Back to top Go down
Eaglewtchr
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty05.01.13 14:14

I found a site that will give you ALL of the codes needed for FV2..

Don't enter anything to search for and it will spit out ALL of the codes the game has. Then come back here and find a matching length to use as a replacement.

You know, Find it on the other list, count the chars. and come back here and check the numbered list to find one to start CE..
Back to top Go down
dontbreakme
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty06.01.13 8:53

Ok I've figured out the baby good witch. Now my question is how do I use the codes for the rare trees? Like the blood orange. I tried switching that code with the pumpking filling code, made some pumpking filling, waited and refreshed and I still had pumpkin filling in the inventory. No tree.. So what is a good method for trees?
Back to top Go down
Eaglewtchr
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty06.01.13 9:04

dontbreakme wrote:
Ok I've figured out the baby good witch. Now my question is how do I use the codes for the rare trees? Like the blood orange. I tried switching that code with the pumpking filling code, made some pumpking filling, waited and refreshed and I still had pumpkin filling in the inventory. No tree.. So what is a good method for trees?

Ok, First buy Country Lamppost then in CE change Value type to String and search for..

e_deco_animated_lamppost

And change it to..

e_rare_tree_orange_blood

Then store the Lamppost and you get Blood Orange Tree..
Back to top Go down
dontbreakme
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty06.01.13 10:32

Eaglewtchr wrote:
dontbreakme wrote:

Ok, First buy Country Lamppost then in CE change Value type to String and search for..

e_deco_animated_lamppost

And change it to..

e_rare_tree_orange_blood

When I do this it doesn't give me the tree in my inventory it gives me 1 blood orange. I refreshed after I put it in my inventory. Should I not have done that? Do you think that is what went wrong?
Back to top Go down
Bigdog999
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty06.01.13 10:34

same here
Back to top Go down
Bigdog999
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty06.01.13 10:52

To get Decoy Rooster, use e_deco_topiary_rabbit and exchange for e_viral_decoy_rooster
Back to top Go down
Eaglewtchr
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty06.01.13 11:37

dontbreakme wrote:
Eaglewtchr wrote:
dontbreakme wrote:

e_deco_animated_lamppost

And change it to..

e_rare_tree_orange_blood

When I do this it doesn't give me the tree in my inventory it gives me 1 blood orange. I refreshed after I put it in my inventory. Should I not have done that? Do you think that is what went wrong?

Crap, Crap, Crap.. Sorry.. Here it is.. :)

Scan for..

e_deco_wagonwheel_planted (Pioneer Wagon Wheel)

Replace with..

e_tree_fruit_orange_blood

That should get your tree.. Sorry about the mix-up.. :)
Back to top Go down
dontbreakme
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty06.01.13 11:50

Thank you!!!!!

This is so much fun! :)
Back to top Go down
Eaglewtchr
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty06.01.13 12:13

dontbreakme wrote:
Thank you!!!!!

Your very welcome..

What's fun? The game it's self or the hacking part?? :)
Back to top Go down
dontbreakme
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty06.01.13 12:45

Eaglewtchr wrote:
dontbreakme wrote:
Thank you!!!!!

Your very welcome..

What's fun? The game it's self or the hacking part?? :)

Both! But I think the hacking made it more fun. I've never messed around with anything like cheat engine/changing codes or anything before. But it's really cool to actually see it work firsthand. :) Just have to keep on learning I guess!
Back to top Go down
gajotte
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty08.01.13 8:26

Haha, yes the hacking part is the most fun :p
I haven't played with cheat engine before either. Its fun XD
Back to top Go down
hellno
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty08.01.13 13:02

Bigdog999 wrote:
Ok simply enough the phrase e_animal_baby_cow_devon has 23 characters in it, and e_animal_adult_cow_devon has 24 characters in it. In order for the substitution to work, you need like terms as far as amount of characters. So to substitute for the 24 character devon cow adult, you'd need another 24 character phrase. Or use the coin to cash conversion and just buy it.

Gotcha, that does make sense. Though I just tried
e_animal_baby_cow_longhorn for e_animal_prized_cow_jersey both 26 chars, and it kinda worked. The baby cow disappeared but that's all that happened.

Same thing happened when I tried my lemon tree for mango tree 0.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!   FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FarmVille 2 - Unit Codes And String!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Haxor's Activity Team [HATE] :: Browser Games :: Facebook Games :: FarmVille 2-