Haxor's Activity Team [HATE]
Welcome to Haxor's Activity Forum.

Haxor Activity is a great place where we share, discuss, and get updated information about Computer Tricks, PC Games, Facebook Games, Design, Coding, E.T.C

Note : If you cannot see the backround of this Forum,
Please setting your Monitor Brightness.

If you want to Join to this Forum, Please Register or Login :)
Welcome to Haxor's Activity Forum.

Haxor Activity is a great place where we share, discuss, and get updated information about Computer Tricks, PC Games, Facebook Games, Design, Coding, E.T.C

Note : If you cannot see the backround of this Forum,
Please setting your Monitor Brightness.

If you want to Join to this Forum, Please Register or Login :)

- Knowledge Is Free -

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MikeyC
Gunner
Gunner

Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 38 Empty27.11.13 23:48

clarissy you read our minds....thank you so much. sometimes charles just wont do anything when i open it and i dont know why. thanks again!
Back to top Go down
camaleon
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 38 Empty01.12.13 9:06

anybody knows the code for the roast turkey? thanks =)
Back to top Go down
MacMaultier
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 38 Empty01.12.13 10:32

Hello,
I´m really tyred, from reading all the stuff. It where really helpful to get the main informations in less than one hour.
To fill up my collections, I use a different way.
What I really need is a way to get more of the "tickets" to research. Do you know, how I can get them? Please explain it. Oh, btw. my daily limit is near 10.000 of the collection items a day. Some days my wishlist is greyed out

Head Spin! 
Back to top Go down
clarissy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
clarissy

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 38 Empty02.12.13 0:21

roasted turkey---> ra_roasted_turkey

research tickets------> ra_research_ticket , you can send so many tickets you wish,

how you can make that you can read on page 59

You can send so many ra_ items you want, the collection items are limited at 30 at day
Back to top Go down
MacMaultier
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 38 Empty02.12.13 3:18

Thanks Clarissy. But in that way I use to push my collection items I get 1.900 per each of one of a complete collection. I send 320 and get 320*6*5 = 9.600 items a day ;) It works without modify a link ;)
Back to top Go down
farmbear
Private First Class
Private First Class
farmbear

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 38 Empty02.12.13 3:40

camaleon wrote:
Does anybody have a list of the flowers seeds that we can get? ... I would like to have the flowers that are selling in the latin american chest.... it is possible to get them?

No, because you couldn't gift these as a free gift. You get flowers that once have been a free gift only. These are the regular for which the list already has been posted in this thread.

MacMaultier wrote:
But in that way I use to push my collection items I get 1.900 per each of one of a complete collection. I send 320 and get 320*6*5 = 9.600 items a day ;) It works without modify a link ;)

Actually the daily limit for these is 9999 (http://prntscr.com/27z81u). So you can send 4x2000 and 1x1999 of one collection or less if you need more than one set. The daily limit of 30 seems to apply to the number of links, not items (for free gifts it seems to be only 25 btw? But not sure on that).
Back to top Go down
MacMaultier
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 38 Empty02.12.13 4:53

Quote :
MacMaultier wrote:
But in that way I use to push my collection items I get 1.900 per each of one of a complete collection. I send 320 and get 320*6*5 = 9.600 items a day ;) It works without modify a link ;)
Actually the daily limit for these is 9999 (http://prntscr.com/27z81u). So you can send 4x2000 and 1x1999 of one collection or less if you need more than one set. The daily limit of 30 seems to apply to the number of links, not items (for free gifts it seems to be only 25 btw? But not sure on that).
Normal send free gifts, like energy, glass and so on, I not konw from a limit. But the additional gifts from a "thanks" there a limit of 25 is at a day. Oh I tried to send me 333 of each collection item but I got 1.998 from four and 1.600 from the fifth. And I was immediately gray (but that was 11.590 as amount of all) Therefor I do it with 320 per each.
Back to top Go down
AYSE SILAM
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 38 Empty03.12.13 0:57

collection limit 9999daily..now add the number of neighbors 500
Back to top Go down
MacMaultier
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 38 Empty03.12.13 3:34

It´s OK. It´s enough for a day ;)
But by the way. With the "#ra_research_ticket" it worked great! But for the yn_*;dc_* -items and so on it wont work?
Back to top Go down
MacMaultier
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 38 Empty03.12.13 6:28

Oh! By the way! Tomorrow, the rocket raid will be restartet! Have a lot of fun in the game!
Haha! 
Back to top Go down
cena00000
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
cena00000

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 38 Empty03.12.13 17:38

hello, I'm looking for the code of the lighter and pottery thank you to you
Back to top Go down
cena00000
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
cena00000

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 38 Empty03.12.13 17:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
cena00000
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
cena00000

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 38 Empty03.12.13 17:45

Back to top Go down
MacMaultier
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 38 Empty03.12.13 18:04

ra_pottery and ra_firestick I mean
Back to top Go down
cena00000
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
cena00000

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 38 Empty03.12.13 20:57

thank you macMaultier Haha! 
Back to top Go down
cena00000
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
cena00000

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 38 Empty03.12.13 20:59

how do you one for collectibles with charle I do not know handling thank
Back to top Go down
cena00000
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
cena00000

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 38 Empty03.12.13 21:24

ra_tinderbox

Back to top Go down
dianamona
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold
dianamona

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 38 Empty04.12.13 0:56

new collection -> Space stone

codes :
l_moon
l_mars
l_jupiter
l_neptune
l_saturn

and new material for lab - > Space technology -> ra_astro_technology

Last edited by dianamona on 04.12.13 1:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mjlodra
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 38 Empty04.12.13 1:16

Hello, facebook has removed the option to disable secure browsing and now I have problems with charles, some know how to fix it. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
dianamona
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold
dianamona

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 38 Empty04.12.13 1:40

mjlodra wrote:
Hello, facebook has removed the option to disable secure browsing and now I have problems with charles, some know how to fix it. Thank you!
use https for astro ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) , and in charles, enable SSL for astro ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Back to top Go down
mjlodra
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 38 Empty04.12.13 3:07

dianamona wrote:
mjlodra wrote:
use https for astro ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) , and in charles, enable SSL for astro ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Back to top Go down
AYSE SILAM
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 38 Empty04.12.13 3:17

very thank dianamons pass ticket kode you know:?
Back to top Go down
Aymen Aziz
Private First Class
Private First Class
Aymen Aziz

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 38 Empty04.12.13 5:09

dianamona wrote:
mjlodra wrote:
I do the following steps :
1) I entered the game from this link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ...
2) Applied the ssl proxing for the astro garden file in charles as it in the photo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
3) Refresh the game .

But default link get error and the game not openning...

If there are something wrong with what I'm doing please tell me ...

Thank you ......
Back to top Go down
mjlodra
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 38 Empty04.12.13 5:18

Aymen Aziz wrote:

I do the following steps :
1) I entered the game from this link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ...
2) Applied the ssl proxing for the astro garden file in charles as it in the photo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
3) Refresh the game .

But default link get error and the game not openning...

If there are something wrong with what I'm doing please tell me ...

Thank you ......
Back to top Go down
AYSE SILAM
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 38 Empty04.12.13 5:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] code pls help thank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Haxor's Activity Team [HATE] :: Browser Games :: Facebook Games-