Haxor's Activity Team [HATE]
Welcome to Haxor's Activity Forum.

Haxor Activity is a great place where we share, discuss, and get updated information about Computer Tricks, PC Games, Facebook Games, Design, Coding, E.T.C

Note : If you cannot see the backround of this Forum,
Please setting your Monitor Brightness.

If you want to Join to this Forum, Please Register or Login :)
Welcome to Haxor's Activity Forum.

Haxor Activity is a great place where we share, discuss, and get updated information about Computer Tricks, PC Games, Facebook Games, Design, Coding, E.T.C

Note : If you cannot see the backround of this Forum,
Please setting your Monitor Brightness.

If you want to Join to this Forum, Please Register or Login :)

- Knowledge Is Free -

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nadjenka
Private
Private

Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 32 Empty26.05.13 21:44

weewee wrote:
krokon wrote:
I have no problems getting the "ra" items (material). It is the decoration and animals I don´t know how to get.

i sent you an email with the steps how to get unicorn
COULD YOU SEND ME STEP BY STEP HOW TO SEND UNICORNS?
Back to top Go down
nadjenka
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 32 Empty26.05.13 22:10

BlAcK_AnGeL wrote:
Does anyone know code for Agent's car & Agent's lab??
CAN YOU HELP ME CANT SEND ANYTING AND DONT KNOW WHERE I DO WRONG
Back to top Go down
nadjenka
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 32 Empty26.05.13 22:24

lamiri.yo wrote:
agoyal80 wrote:
Question: how do they work now

agreed! any answer will be appreciated :)
DO YOU STIL HERE IN THIS FORUM BECAUSE I NEED HELP FOR ASTRO GARDEN
Back to top Go down
mjlodra
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 32 Empty27.05.13 23:03

[/quote]
DO YOU STIL HERE IN THIS FORUM BECAUSE I NEED HELP FOR ASTRO GARDEN[/quote]

Hello, unicorns and decorations and can not be sent since they made the change in the game. You can only send collections, you have here the links, and may not work [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - and also the materials "ra" to the method of lamiri.yo you find here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
nadjenka
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 32 Empty28.05.13 17:09

mjlodra wrote:
DO YOU STIL HERE IN THIS FORUM BECAUSE I NEED HELP FOR ASTRO GARDEN[/quote]

Hello, unicorns and decorations and can not be sent since they made the change in the game. You can only send collections, you have here the links, and may not work [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - and also the materials "ra" to the method of lamiri.yo you find here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thanks for answering to me but you are wrong pegasis and unicorns colud be sent becasuse i have neigbors on facebook and he send evry day unicons and pegasis but wont tell me how.materials i know to send if you need help for materals
Back to top Go down
nadjenka
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 32 Empty28.05.13 17:27

BlAcK_AnGeL wrote:
miss_sky wrote:
Still not working for me, I get "false" or "error" response in charles, no matter what I try to send myself (ra items or anything else).
Seems this is happening to other people too... is there anyone who is still able to send stuff through Charles? Still haven't tried the lamiri.yo way cause I can't send requests for rare items from my primary account, I have too many of each... And I tried the way she suggested around page 23, but can't because my oauth_token is invalid, even though I use a new one every time I log in :(
I'd appreciate if anyone who is able to make charles work could explain how to avoid the "false/error" response!

on lamiri.yo way work perfectly for all ra items....
i do on lamyry way and its working but dont know how to send unicorns and pegasis could you help me BLACCJ ANGEL?
Back to top Go down
clarissy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
clarissy

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 32 Empty30.05.13 8:12

just only ra_materials and collection items work.
If someone have unicorns each day, it must have a big stock, like i have. i had above 800 unicorns and it takes time until they all are grown.
Back to top Go down
clarissy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
clarissy

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 32 Empty30.05.13 8:28

the code for Bubbles is: ra_bubble, work on lamiri way
Back to top Go down
whispeer
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 32 Empty02.06.13 2:29

So now when I try to get the access key from an OAuth key, facebook just says

Code:
{
  "data": [

]
}

I used to be able to do it just fine. Is it still working for anyone else?

Edit: NEVERMIND! I figured it out. I was being dumb. There has to be one pending message in your envelope messages before it'll show the access key. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
tundiiikeee
Private
Private

PostSubject: Hi everybody ! :)   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 32 Empty05.06.13 17:41

.. Father day's colletcion code and seeds code? help me Confused
Back to top Go down
EmeraldRose
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 32 Empty07.06.13 5:56

Is there anyone that can help me with windows 8? I need a charles link and a good zip program with help on running charles. I found the charles update but when I try to open I get a corrupt file message.
Thank you :)
Back to top Go down
yulia_us
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 32 Empty07.06.13 16:54

code for father's day please.
like super dad medal
already read all pages but haven't found the code yet.
Back to top Go down
tundiiikeee
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 32 Empty07.06.13 20:57

yulia_us wrote:
like super dad medal

ra_dad_medal :)
Back to top Go down
clarissy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
clarissy

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 32 Empty07.06.13 21:39

codes for father day:

ra_dad_medal

collection:

l_razor
l_clip
l_autokey
l_glasses
l_briefcase
Back to top Go down
davidrane21
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 32 Empty08.06.13 18:23

I cannot make this hack thing work. I have tried and tried. I do it exactly as the instructions say but nothing happens. Does this still work?

Last edited by davidrane21 on 21.06.13 17:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yulia_us
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 32 Empty08.06.13 22:33

tundiiikeee wrote:
yulia_us wrote:
like super dad medal

ra_dad_medal :)

ty tundiikee, ty clarissy
Back to top Go down
clarissy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
clarissy

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 32 Empty27.06.13 3:59

the code for summer event:

ra_sun
Back to top Go down
bridgette gidget
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 32 Empty28.06.13 14:50

thanks clarissy for code. Is there any way to get energy?
Back to top Go down
camaleon
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 32 Empty01.07.13 3:22

Hello!! I just read all the pages in this post, and I tried some of the cheats with charles but nothing seams to work, I just want to ask ... Is there any cheat left for this game with charles? or any new one that I can try??? any help or answer will be appreciate it! !thanks =)
Back to top Go down
tlc7378
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 32 Empty06.07.13 14:07

can you give me a code for semi-conductors
Back to top Go down
miss_sky
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 32 Empty09.07.13 23:52

Hi guys!
I'm having trouble with the lamiry_yo method for sending unicorns. It used to work just fine, but recently astro garden had some privacy issues with the most recent FB updates which resulted in people losing their neighbors and not getting gifts. I solved the problem by setting the game privacy on "public" and got my neighbors back, including my secondary account from which I send myself gifts, I can visit that account, do farmwork etc and it looks ok.
Now, when I try and send the unicorns from my secondary account to the main account I do see them in the message box and I click "accept", but then no unicorns show up in the shed. How come? It does work if I send stuff from the main account to the secondary, but it's no use to me!
Anyone's had this problem recently?
Back to top Go down
mjlodra
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 32 Empty10.07.13 20:59

miss_sky wrote:
Hi guys!
I'm having trouble with the lamiry_yo method for sending unicorns. It used to work just fine, but recently astro garden had some privacy issues with the most recent FB updates which resulted in people losing their neighbors and not getting gifts. I solved the problem by setting the game privacy on "public" and got my neighbors back, including my secondary account from which I send myself gifts, I can visit that account, do farmwork etc and it looks ok.
Now, when I try and send the unicorns from my secondary account to the main account I do see them in the message box and I click "accept", but then no unicorns show up in the shed. How come? It does work if I send stuff from the main account to the secondary, but it's no use to me!
Anyone's had this problem recently?

We all have the same problem, can not send unicorns, nor any of the decorations that are purchased with gold. No problem of facebook, but the change that have been introduced in the game, where you must first purchase the decor to give it away then.
Back to top Go down
camaleon
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 32 Empty11.07.13 5:18

can somebody answer mi question please? I just want to know if there is any trick left that I can do with charles in astro garden, I don't need that you explain the tricks to me I can find them in this post... thanks
Back to top Go down
mjlodra
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 32 Empty12.07.13 17:19

lola67 wrote:
can somebody answer mi question please? I just want to know if there is any trick left that I can do with charles in astro garden, I don't need that you explain the tricks to me I can find them in this post... thanks

You can only send collections, you have here the links, and may not work [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - and also the materials "ra" to the method of lamiri.yo you find here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
clarissy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
clarissy

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 32 Empty12.07.13 23:31

Unicorns, seeds and decorations don´t work anymore. They changed the way to send them, so that are no longer requests. they are at the moment under charles at "proto..." with a own number, thats make it so hard to find out a new way to send them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Haxor's Activity Team [HATE] :: Browser Games :: Facebook Games-