Haxor's Activity Team [HATE]
Welcome to Haxor's Activity Forum.

Haxor Activity is a great place where we share, discuss, and get updated information about Computer Tricks, PC Games, Facebook Games, Design, Coding, E.T.C

Note : If you cannot see the backround of this Forum,
Please setting your Monitor Brightness.

If you want to Join to this Forum, Please Register or Login :)
Welcome to Haxor's Activity Forum.

Haxor Activity is a great place where we share, discuss, and get updated information about Computer Tricks, PC Games, Facebook Games, Design, Coding, E.T.C

Note : If you cannot see the backround of this Forum,
Please setting your Monitor Brightness.

If you want to Join to this Forum, Please Register or Login :)

- Knowledge Is Free -

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
claudia hauck
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 12 Empty03.06.12 2:33

desertfox366 wrote:
hi guys help
i need code touch wood timber

page 1
Back to top Go down
swer66
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 12 Empty03.06.12 7:08

rain2009 wrote:
wood hack

you must have a lot of friend gold action (en_fr_3 ). visit your neighbor garden and click 1 tree just 1 click then go to Charles and repeat advanced the process you can get 100.000 wood in 5 min

lvl hack

you can use animal collection or butterfly collection . click take prize then go to Charles and repeat advanced the process (30.000) repeat and u get lvl 70 only in 5 min

J ' have to try but his(her,its) work not explain details(retails) it (for the wood)
Back to top Go down
susan.terbeek.3
Private
Private
susan.terbeek.3

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 12 Empty03.06.12 18:19

does somebody has codes for the mod animals or seeds?
like the brain pumpkin or the huge carrot?

and also for the growth vitamin or the big appetite?

i have it to work now woehoe but to find the harder codes,, thats not up to me :(
like ra_root and ra_polish blabla thats piece of little cookie, but the other ones..

thanks alot guys for all of your help, its great to see so much help around here :D

* edit
i just used the wrong begin code: fr_cabbage_mod1 <--- is the item thats done already, and you cant get that, you have to get the seed,
so the good code is sd_cabbage_mod1

Last edited by susan.terbeek.3 on 03.06.12 19:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smoku1
https://2img.net/h/i343.photobucket.com/albums/o442/vriga/Contributor_zpsd8ae31aa.png
https://2img.net/h/i343.photobucket.com/albums/o442/vriga/Contributor_zpsd8ae31aa.png
Smoku1

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 12 Empty03.06.12 19:31

People plz read earlier pages. There are all of codes in game. Before you ask look there Angry!
Back to top Go down
Goldy Style
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 12 Empty04.06.12 2:27

In charles, after I accept the gift from massages then go back to charles and I can't find this line: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My HTTPS is turn off so i' stuck, please help
Back to top Go down
claudia hauck
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 12 Empty04.06.12 2:35

Goldy Style wrote:
In charles, after I accept the gift from massages then go back to charles and I can't find this line: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My HTTPS is turn off so i' stuck, please help

when is open charls, then accept the gift from massages.
Back to top Go down
Goldy Style
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 12 Empty04.06.12 2:59

I i did everything as in the video , And then in Charlei I have - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] raptr.com , nothing else...

The gift in the message should be from the given choice in GIFT folder or as gift count everything you can give from collection,( working on your farm)
Back to top Go down
claudia hauck
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 12 Empty04.06.12 4:05

basically all you need to do is to download the tool "charles" and mozilla firefox.

- WinRar 3.93 : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Adobe Flash Lastest Version : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sellect Your Favorite Browser :
- Mozilla Firefox : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

after you have installed it on the computer, youll have to open "astro garden" and "charles" as well. In "astro garden" is on the right top corner an option called "messages". then youll have to accept a gift. in the next step youll have to open the charles programm and open the following link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
...accept the request, rightclick it with your mouse and choose the option "breaking point".. then rightclick it again and choose repeat this time. Then there should be a new window coming up.. choose "edit request" and "query string". then youll have the opportunity to modify the request as you please (change gift-kind (for example "ra_plasma and gift-count 100000 in what ever gift and count you want). click on execute
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Alar34
Gunner
Gunner
Alar34

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 12 Empty04.06.12 7:38

claudia hauck wrote:
rain2009 wrote:
wood hack

you must have a lot of friend gold action (en_fr_3 ). visit your neighbor garden and click 1 tree just 1 click then go to Charles and repeat advanced the process you can get 100.000 wood in 5 min

lvl hack

you can use animal collection or butterfly collection . click take prize then go to Charles and repeat advanced the process (30.000) repeat and u get lvl 70 only in 5 min

where can I find the process so that I can make repeat advanced
I can not Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 12 705485277

It's under where you gifts go. Just click the tree, pick only wood/timber. Then repeat advanced the last "proto". It does indeed work.

Anyways, good job rain2009! Haha!
Back to top Go down
Maghella
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 12 Empty04.06.12 8:39

Alar34 wrote:
claudia hauck wrote:
rain2009 wrote:
wood hack

lvl hack

It's under where you gifts go. Just click the tree, pick only wood/timber. Then repeat advanced the last "proto". It does indeed work.

I'm not sure I understood. So, I open AG, then go to a neighbor's, open Charles, back to AG and click on a tree. When the wood falls off, I click on it, go back to charles, click on the last "proto", click on "breakpoints", then click "repeat advanced". Then a pop up comes where I need to put the number of timber I want, but where? Under iterations or under concurrency?
Sorry, but I tried and it didn't work...what am I doing wrong?? Cry
Back to top Go down
susan.terbeek.3
Private
Private
susan.terbeek.3

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 12 Empty04.06.12 22:41

i hope this is usefull, this are codes to be used and taken from older posts
so thanks to all who posted the codes this is a list from all of u.

ra_ <--for materials
dc_ <--for deco
en_ <--for energy
fr_ <---for fertilizer
yn_ <--for animal
wn_ <--for weapon
l_ <-- for collection
sd <-- seeds

Animals
Sheep = yn_sheep

Research animals
Leopard chick = yn_chicken_mod
cow = yn_ cow_mod
horse = yn_horse_mod
goat = yn_goat_mod
pig = yn_pig_mod
rabbit = yn_rabbit_mod
military goat = yn_military_goat

Seeds
Pineaple= sd_ananas

Research seeds
Broccoli = sd_broccoli_mod1
Carrots = sd_carrots_mod1
Cabbage = sd_cabbage_mod1
Tomato = sd_tomato_mod1
Pepper = sd_pepper_mod1
Beetroot = sd_beetroot_mod1
Pumpkin = sd_pumpkin_mod1
Eggplant = sd_eggplant_mod1
Watermelon sd_watermelon_mod1
Melon= sd_melon_mod1
Wheat = sd_wheat_mod1
Cucumbers = sd_cucumbers_mod1
Pineapple = sd_ananas_mod1
Quasimelon = sd_melon_mod2
Cube strawberry = sd_strawberry_mod2
Wheat of accord = sd_wheat_mod2

Decoration

dc_eiffel_tower
dc_lilac
dc_gold_horseshoe
dc_gold_pot
dc_tulip
dc_snowdrops
dc_red_rose
dc_valentine_hearts
dc_golograf_prof
dc_ale_barrel
dc_green_sheep
dc_bird
dc_acacia
dc_garden_fountain
dc_bubble_machine
dc_radar
dc_war_god
dc_love_tree
Flower Giraffe = dc_giraffe
Stork Statuette = dc_stork
Flower Carriage = dc_braided_brougham
Gardening Boots = dc_family_boots
Jet-Flowerbed = dc_flying_seedbed
Sunflower fence = dc_sunflower_fence1

Raw materials

Toxin = ra_venom
Resin = ra_amber_drop
Wood shaving = ra_sawdust
? = ra_rail_board
glue = ra_glue
wood block = ra_flat_board
aluminium = ra_aluminium
bolts = ra_bolt
creme fraiche = ra_sour_cream (catfeed)

Fertilizers (these can be stacked up on the seeds so you can get 99% eventually)

anti whitred = fr_anti_withered
20% speed grow = fr_women_fast_grown
35% speed grow = fr_patrick_fast_grown
35% speed grow = fr_fools_fast_grown
fr_fast_grown1
fr_animal_grown2
fr_fast_grown4
fr_animal_next_step
fr_animal_grown3

Energy
energy 20+ = en_inc8
energy 40+ = en_inc4

collections
l_toy_rabbit

Woodcutter collection
axe = l_axe
handsaw= l_saw
two handed saw = l_two_handled_saw
rope =l_cord
grinding Stone = l_whetstone

Food collection
oats = l_oat
bunch of hay = l_hay
bunch of carrots = l_carrot
acorn = l_acorn
apple = l_apple

Beetle collection
unicorn beetle = l_unicorn_beetle
bark beetle = l_bark_beetle
tiger beetle= l_tiger_beetle
snout beetle = l_snout_beetle
leaf beetle = l_gold_beetle

Monster teeth collection
lynx tooth = l_lynx_tooth
wolf tooth = l_wolf_tooth
bear tooth = l_bear_tooth
yeti tooth = l_yeti_tooth
fox tooth = l_fox_tooth

Home comforts collection
photograph = l_photo
candles = l_candles
little pillow = l_pillow
soft toy = l_toy_rabbit
flower = l_plant

Butterfly colletion
l_monarch
l_apollo
l_malachite
l_tiger
l_gladiator

shooters
nanoemitter = wn_nanoemitter
nebulizergas = wn_nebulizergas
beegun = wn_beegun

bl_synchrophasot
bl_ultrasonic
Back to top Go down
agoyal80
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 12 Empty05.06.12 0:38

Maghella wrote:
Alar34 wrote:
claudia hauck wrote:

I'm not sure I understood. So, I open AG, then go to a neighbor's, open Charles, back to AG and click on a tree. When the wood falls off, I click on it, go back to charles, click on the last "proto", click on "breakpoints", then click "repeat advanced". Then a pop up comes where I need to put the number of timber I want, but where? Under iterations or under concurrency?

above that i don't understand much but it goes same with request mode u have to execute them like gift request.

use advacne repeat and concurreny -100 don't do more than 100. it will block some how .than at breatpoint execut them all. one by one
Back to top Go down
Maghella
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 12 Empty05.06.12 1:36

agoyal80 wrote:
Maghella wrote:
Alar34 wrote:

above that i don't understand much but it goes same with request mode u have to execute them like gift request.

use advacne repeat and concurreny -100 don't do more than 100. it will block some how .than at breatpoint execut them all. one by one

Ok, I will try it tonight, as I'm at work right now. So I will put no more than 100 in concurrency and then go to breakpoints and execute them.
Thank you!! I hope I can figure it out! Damn!

EDIT:
Ok, it's official, I'm stupid. Glancing I need someone to explain it to me step by step, as I'm not able to make it work. Could someone explain it to me as if I were a 5 year old, please??? Thank you!!! Mmh. Okay!
Back to top Go down
BlAcK_AnGeL
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold
BlAcK_AnGeL

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 12 Empty05.06.12 17:32

susan.terbeek.3 wrote:
i hope this is usefull, this are codes to be used and taken from older posts
so thanks to all who posted the codes this is a list from all of u.

Decoration

dc_gold_horseshoe
dc_gold_pot
dc_tulip
dc_snowdrops
dc_red_rose

This is not deco (dc) but seed (sd)

Raw materials

? = ra_rail_board -->> Wood Block : ra_rail_board

wood block = ra_flat_board -->> Wood Planks : ra_flat_board

Fertilizers (these can be stacked up on the seeds so you can get 99% eventually)

20% speed grow = fr_women_fast_grown = Normal manure -->> fr_fast_grown1
35% speed grow = fr_patrick_fast_grown
35% speed grow = fr_fools_fast_grown
35% speed grow = fr_women_fast_grown

Spoiler:

Energy
energy 20+ = en_inc8 --> Speed-up Elixir
energy 40+ = en_inc4

Spoiler:

collections

Butterfly colletion
l_monarch
l_apollo
l_malachite
l_tiger l_tiger_swallowtail
l_gladiator

You had some errors so small correction. Wink
Back to top Go down
agoyal80
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 12 Empty05.06.12 18:14

Maghella wrote:
agoyal80 wrote:
Maghella wrote:

Ok, I will try it tonight, as I'm at work right now. So I will put no more than 100 in concurrency and then go to breakpoints and execute them.

EDIT:
Ok, it's official, I'm stupid. Glancing I need someone to explain it to me step by step, as I'm not able to make it work. Could someone explain it to me as if I were a 5 year old, please??? Thank you!!! Mmh. Okay!

okey step by step

use astro garden link to load game [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
than after loading game u need friend gold action
add like 5000 or more friend gold action
and click on a friend's garden and start charles
after charls load
just clikc once only once on a tree to cut
and charls get ur action like phront of some thing
than the way u use repeat , same way to use repeat advance just add 100 in concurrency and repeat they show all 100 link in breakpoint and execut them all.

Back to top Go down
Maghella
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 12 Empty05.06.12 22:16

agoyal80 wrote:
Maghella wrote:
agoyal80 wrote:

EDIT:

okey step by step

use astro garden link to load game [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
than after loading game u need friend gold action
add like 5000 or more friend gold action
and click on a friend's garden and start charles
after charls load
just clikc once only once on a tree to cut
and charls get ur action like phront of some thing
than the way u use repeat , same way to use repeat advance just add 100 in concurrency and repeat they show all 100 link in breakpoint and execut them all.

THANK YOU!!!!! I will try it!!! Challenge Accepted! Thanks again!!
Back to top Go down
casshern.sins
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold
casshern.sins

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 12 Empty06.06.12 0:37

is this the last and best cheat on this forum? coz this game always have a lot of attention here
Back to top Go down
silke.fix
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 12 Empty06.06.12 0:52

Does anyone know the Code for :

or the complete collection?
Back to top Go down
claudia hauck
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 12 Empty06.06.12 4:49

casshern.sins wrote:
is this the last and best cheat on this forum? coz this game always have a lot of attention here

If you know more Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 12 878948377
tell already

Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 12 755331329
Back to top Go down
claudia hauck
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 12 Empty06.06.12 5:09

silke.fix wrote:
Does anyone know the Code for :

l_orangefeather

l_pinkfeather

l_redfur

l_bluefeather

l_whitefur

or the complete collection?
Back to top Go down
silke.fix
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 12 Empty06.06.12 15:14

Thx Claudia ;)

btw here the codes for the Herbarium Collection:

l_dill

l_camomile

l_aspen

l_rowan

l_mapple
Back to top Go down
ds9729
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 12 Empty06.06.12 20:42

hi as any one got the code for chaise longue plz looked at all post but can not fined it.

Give Up!

thank you
Back to top Go down
claudia hauck
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 12 Empty07.06.12 1:51

ds9729 wrote:
hi as any one got the code for chaise longue plz looked at all post but can not fined it.

Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 12 3517359236

I think dc_chair

thank you
Back to top Go down
Goldy Style
Private
Private

PostSubject: Charles- help   Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 12 Empty07.06.12 3:13

claudia hauck wrote:
basically all you need to do is to download the tool "charles" and mozilla firefox.

- Adobe Flash Lastest Version : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

after you have installed it on the computer, youll have to open "astro garden" and "charles" as well. In "astro garden" is on the right top corner an option called "messages". then youll have to accept a gift. in the next step youll have to open the charles programm and open the following link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
...accept the request, rightclick it with your mouse and choose the option "breaking point".. then rightclick it again and choose repeat this time. Then there should be a new window coming up.. choose "edit request" and "query string". then youll have the opportunity to modify the request as you please (change gift-kind (for example "ra_plasma and gift-count 100000 in what ever gift and count you want). click on execute

Confused

So what is my problem here, I'm not sure what to do to fix this. Please Help if someone knows. :D
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
claudia hauck
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 12 Empty07.06.12 4:14

Goldy Style wrote:
claudia hauck wrote:

Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 12 878948377

So what is my problem here, I'm not sure what to do to fix this. Please Help if someone knows. :D
Spoiler:

do you have a charles-proxy 3.6.5 ????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items    Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items  - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Astro Garden - Animals, Energy, Coins & Items

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Haxor's Activity Team [HATE] :: Browser Games :: Facebook Games-